PDA

View Full Version : Wacky News for Dead Like Me fans...wierd zombie thing going on!

Geophyrd
18-Apr-2007, 02:23 PM
I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only fan of the now dead television show Dead Like Me. Not only was Ellen Muth attractive (disturbingly so in that she was playing a minor) but the plotlines were quirky, fun and intelligent. Mandy Patinkin was terrific. In fact, everyone on the show was really good and the writing was stellar. Then boom! Cancelled. There were a lot of pissed of people that threatened to cancel Showtime (who responded by eventually getting around to cancelling 2 more popular series...Huff and Sleeper Cell) and there were grass roots efforts to get SciFi or someone to pick the show up.

So here's the wierd part...show's been dead now for several years, 3 if memory serves. And now the news that there's a Dead Like Me movie coming. (http://www.moviehole.net/news/20070418_dead_like_me_movie_greenlit.html)

If you haven't seen the show, its worth getting the DVDs and digging in. Good show (even if I still don't know what the frogs are for). Oh, and if you're feeling guilty about crushing on Ellen Muth, relax...she's not really that young. Last...its appropriate for this site because the movie's going to be teetering around like a celluloid zombie...dead series brought back to life!

coma
18-Apr-2007, 03:12 PM
Not only was Ellen Muth attractive (disturbingly so in that she was playing a minor)
Sh was suppoesed to be 18, which is called Barely legal. So not a minor. If theres grass on the filed, play ball:lol:

Anyway, Yeah I liked the show, She's really cute and thanks for the news.

capncnut
18-Apr-2007, 08:36 PM
Why don't s**t like this come to the UK? Now that there's a movie on the way we might be in with a chance.

If theres grass on the field, play ball:lol:
Hey I like to shoot on a smooth surface, don't mean they underage tho man. :sneaky:

coma
18-Apr-2007, 08:46 PM
Why don't s**t like this come to the UK? Now that there's a movie on the way we might be in with a chance.

Hey I like to shoot on a smooth surface, don't mean they underage tho man. :sneaky:
Swab the deck, matey!

If they're old enough to bleed, they're old enough to breed.:p

If they are of age, I will engage:cool:

Danny
18-Apr-2007, 10:28 PM
dead like me AND huff got cancelled?:eek: ,they were prime 3am fx rerun viewing:dead:

oh well bbc has family guy and japanorama on virutally every night at that time:lol: