PDA

View Full Version : Been bitten lately?

DVW5150
19-Apr-2007, 02:31 PM
Here are some of the infections you can acquire through getting bitten by a human being , also called avulsed tissue parts: chrondritis , deep subgaleal bacterial contamination (bite to the head) , septic arthritis , & my personal favorite necrotizing fasciitis .
Any one been bitten by a person lately ? :skull:

bassman
19-Apr-2007, 03:11 PM
:rockbrow: What's your definition of "bitten"? Do you mean out of anger? Being "playful"? Just for fun? Accidental? Animal or human?

I've been bitten by my little nephew when we were wrestling. Does that count? The playful thing and the animal thing have happened too.....

Should I go to the emergency room?:p

MinionZombie
19-Apr-2007, 07:57 PM
I got bit by an overly protective mother gerbil once. Had no idea it was defensive against humans (we had it and the babies over the holidays from school you see), no doubt all the school kids were poking and prodding them and intimidating the poor things ... awww.

Anyway, I was putting in some damn food, and she leapt at my hand, and chowed down on the bit of flesh between your thumb and index finger. Came as quite a shock, my first reaction was shake my hand like a nutter. The gerbil let go and hit the edge of the cage in comedy fashion - it was fine though, I came out of the deal worse off - at least they got some food out of it! :lol: