PDA

View Full Version : Dead And Deader?

Pushead Jim
22-Apr-2007, 01:57 PM
Seen this title at the local target store yesterday. Stars Dean Cain in a "made for TV" zombie flick. It looked pretty lame from the box, the blurb"from the producers of house of the dead" was enough for me to put it back on the shelf. anyone seen this yet? is it worth the $20 price they wanted for it?

coma
22-Apr-2007, 06:46 PM
Seen this title at the local target store yesterday. Stars Dean Cain in a "made for TV" zombie flick. It looked pretty lame from the box, the blurb"from the producers of house of the dead" was enough for me to put it back on the shelf. anyone seen this yet? is it worth the $20 price they wanted for it?
NO!
I saw it on Sci Fi Channel and it was mildly entertaining. Wait a few months and it will be 4.99. If you pay 20 bucks for it you will be pissed.

DeadJonas190
23-Apr-2007, 12:40 AM
I saw it when it premiered on Sci-Fi a few months back and it was absolutly horrible. Bascically, if you see that it was made for tv by the Sci-Fi channel you should stay away from it, they have been making a lot of garbage Sci-Fi channel originals for a few years now.

Pushead Jim
24-Apr-2007, 12:13 AM
Thanks for confirming my first impression guys. I should trust when my bullsh*t alarm goes off :D

coma
24-Apr-2007, 07:25 PM
your welcome.
If your a completist type, just wait for it to be in the cutout bin or when they replay it on Sci Fi. It was alright (didnt hate it, I mean) but 20 bucks?
NO WAY!!!:lol: