PDA

View Full Version : Zombies Hunted?

MissJacksonCA
23-Apr-2007, 09:45 PM
I'm sure we've all seen movies on people who are hunting people. There's movies where a camping family ends up being hunted in the Pacific Northwest. And movies where black people are being hunted by klansmen in the south. And just movies where people are being hunted. How about a movie where a company has created the ultimate hunting experience... an experience to hunt something that can only die when shot in the head. And perhaps that quarry may be hunting you and outnumber you. In essense a chance to embark on the ultimate thrill ride to kill before you're the victim. Do ya think zombie fans would go for it?

I mean a major medical company could easily afford to buy an island and to setup shop there to reanimate dead bodies and cater to an exclusive clientele of people with money they love to spend on the best in weapons which makes them feel like they may have the chops to do it? And then there's of course the people who read Soldier of Fortune and think they can do it and can scam up the money for it.

zombieslayer
23-Apr-2007, 10:32 PM
sounds like a story i've been thinking of. we all seen suvivors on t.v. well, my story is going to be called suvivors: zombie island. it's where they take some prisoners and put them on an island where they stick the last zombies left after the outbreak was taken care of and they have cameras all over the island. they are told that there's weapons, food and shelter on the island and who ever is left alive after a month, they can go free. what do you think of this as a story.

MissJacksonCA
23-Apr-2007, 11:33 PM
but on survivor its people playing for money... wouldn't people try to survive for money on a zombie infested island too? just a thought because I see americans as having the attitude of doing anything (ever watched Fear Factor for money... and convicts are thrifty but morons competing for a million dollars... they're just average people...