PDA

View Full Version : One thing I ****ing love about Sweden

EvilNed
27-Apr-2007, 04:39 PM
So I was reading the newspaper today, and I came across the pictures of the Swedish premiere of Spider-man 3. Cool. I looked around. And there's regular people, you know, dressed in cool streetsmart clothes. Then there is a picture of our Prime Minister standing right there, not formally dressed or anything, with his perfectly ordinary kids and wife next to him. He took them to the Spider-man 3 premiere, no formalities or anything. He just bought tickets and went, along with anyone else who wanted too.

I see stuff like that happen all the time. I remember when Pirates 2 opened, another high political leader was there, with his kids and family. But seeing the Prime Minister there, it just struck me. Sweden is such a cool country because of it's absolute lack of formalities against "politicians" or whatever. The mightiest man in Sweden went to the Spider-man 3 opening for fun, with the rest of the regular swedes.

Definetly a man of the people. I like it.

Bongholio
27-Apr-2007, 04:58 PM
haha Ned
You didnt see the UC security detail right behind them.
They cased the whole square quarter mile for 2 solid weeks
prior to that day.
Look for unsightly bulges or funny walks(fall back on electronic gizmo useage and earpieces).

Chic Freak
27-Apr-2007, 05:41 PM
Look for unsightly bulges or funny walks

*snigger*

EvilNed
27-Apr-2007, 06:18 PM
haha Ned
You didnt see the UC security detail right behind them.
They cased the whole square quarter mile for 2 solid weeks
prior to that day.
Look for unsightly bulges or funny walks(fall back on electronic gizmo useage and earpieces).

You're just jealous! Wish you had a man of the people didn't ya? :cool:

coma
27-Apr-2007, 07:14 PM
You're just jealous! Wish you had a man of the people didn't ya? :cool:
Yeah, the Conneticut Fake Texas accent trust fund baby who clears brush once a year pretzel choker inarticulate stammering dumbass man of the people.
Golly, He's just like ME!:moon:

JFK, RFK and Reagan all were like that and look what happened to them

_liam_
27-Apr-2007, 07:47 PM
i wish i lived in sweden cos penis jokes are pre watershed stuff over there.

and they have videos called things like "erotiska masterverk 6" :lol:

capncnut
27-Apr-2007, 10:47 PM
And you can buy all those rare Hellacopter's/Backyard Babies CD's. :D

EvilNed
28-Apr-2007, 11:51 AM
Yeah... yeah... That too... Sweden is just all around great.

fartpants
01-May-2007, 06:05 PM
after reading this ( and the nightclub thread in the Lounge ) i wanna emigrate...:lol: :lol:

Cody
02-May-2007, 01:02 AM
you never see the president doing stuff like that

Danny
02-May-2007, 01:37 AM
i wish i lived in sweden cos penis jokes are pre watershed stuff over there.

and they have videos called things like "erotiska masterverk 6" :lol:

you sirs are a pair of rate greasy bastards, i tip my imaginary top hat too you.

And you can buy all those rare Hellacopter's/Backyard Babies CD's. :D

...y'ever get the feeling cap'n was the one dude in class who started the whole "dude you heard of animal farm?" thing?, cus theres allways one in every class. :lol:

capncnut
02-May-2007, 03:57 AM
...y'ever get the feeling cap'n was the one dude in class who started the whole "dude you heard of animal farm?" thing?, cus theres allways one in every class. :lol:
I was the one selling copies of Animal Farm to the other kids mate. ;)

Danny
02-May-2007, 09:35 AM
can i call it or what?:lol: