PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have good sites to watch tv shows online?

Tied2thetracks
28-Apr-2007, 12:02 PM
I recently discovered the show the The Shield ans have been trying to fing old episodes.

alluc is the only site where I found a few episodes. Anyone else a fan?

losherman
28-Apr-2007, 12:20 PM
I recently discovered the show the The Shield ans have been trying to fing old episodes.

alluc is the only site where I found a few episodes. Anyone else a fan?

the commish is hardcore. :evil:

Danny
28-Apr-2007, 02:28 PM
youtube adn bittorrrent are a good bet, and google video, though looking in gogle videos search usually shows some myspace videos that are shows too.

Kaos
28-Apr-2007, 03:12 PM
Just a reminder to be careful, guys.

Illegal topics are defined as follows:

Topics relating to violating copyright law and providing or asking for information on how to obtain material protected by copyright law is strictly forbidden. Topics which infringe this include, but are not limited to:-

Any information on, or links to sites giving information on, how to infringe copyrighted material.
Links to, or any information on, sites offering Torrent files, or direct links to torrent files (or similar).
Links to, or any information on, sites offering Hacks or Cracks for games, or other files which illegally modify software, or direct links to such files.
Links to, or any information on, P2P (Peer to Peer) sharing software. We are aware that many legal files are transferred via P2P software, but we also know that it is mainly used for illegal files; therefore there is a complete carpet ban on these systems.
ANY other topic believed by a member of staff to be illegal or inappropriate.
Such posts will be immediately removed and the user warned. A thread may be closed if it is clear that information concerning illegal activities is intended to be shared, based on the nature of the thread itself.

I don't think the thread has crossed the line, but giving any more information beyond what already has been would cross the line. So I am closing the thread.