PDA

View Full Version : just fnished an unusual comic walking dead fans might like

Danny
28-Apr-2007, 11:27 PM
a freind emailed me a link to a russian site were you can download tons of comics, which is cool with me since i still buy about 30 quids worth every 2 weeks so im cool with karma, but anyway i whent onto the image comics section to see if i could see what all this fuss over "invincible" was, since walking dead fans liked it a lot and i found another comic called "girls" by the lunarbrothers, and its ...unusual to say the least, but really has the same walking dead vibe to it.
Basicaly the main charcter finds a naked ,wounded girl in the road, takes here home, patches here up but eventually sleeps with here, the next morning he finds here in the bathroom laying eggs.

no really.

these hatch fast and identical "girls" emerge from the eggs fully grown, they proceed to try and sleep with any man in the are and kill and eat any woman, so it kinda takes the zombie/crazies idea in a different direction, but when they try to elave town theres an invisible bubble around the town being generated by something in the local hillbillys field, were the first "girl" origionated from.
i wont spoil it but its wierd, the site for the artists is here: http://lunabrothers.com/main.php

like i said its an unsual comic book , and the only thing stopping it going into full out adn out "wierd" is the fact that, like the walking dead, it takes itself 100% seriously adn i read all 24 issues of the series over the last 2 hours and man its odd, definatley somethign different but i think walking dead fans might enjoy the read.

Bongholio
28-Apr-2007, 11:55 PM
moral of the story
naked and wounded male/female ANYWHERE,.....keep going about your business ignore and evade them
(unless its a nudist recreational area :> )
common typo for friend for people who think much too fast and high theta brainwaves
I can smell your brain hellsing,.....
sned more paramedic's

Danny
29-Apr-2007, 01:48 AM
thats what happens when you say the sentences you type "out loud" in your head about a half a second befor eyou type them.