PDA

View Full Version : More Swedish patriotism!

EvilNed
29-Apr-2007, 09:06 PM
http://www.videoboom.se/svenska-vs-brittiska-nattklubbar/

Swedish nightclubs vs. British nightclubs. Enjoy! :D

By the way, brits, my condolences.

Tricky
29-Apr-2007, 09:40 PM
Now in some nightclubs that british one isnt far wrong :lol: but if you go to decent places theres some stunners!i was out in manchester last night & there was beauties at every turn!i'd have bummed them all,blates :lol:

_liam_
29-Apr-2007, 09:45 PM
ouch. ned, you are an obnoxious knob end mate but that was pretty funny ;)

not that i normally go to those kind of clubs...

meanwhile at the torture garden...

http://cache.fleshbot.com/assets/resources/2006/10/2006_10_19_rubberball.jpg

Danny
29-Apr-2007, 09:53 PM
uh...anbody give a crap either way on this?:bored:

EvilNed
29-Apr-2007, 10:02 PM
ouch. ned, you are an obnoxious knob end mate but that was pretty funny ;)

Haha I just found it hella funny. Never been to British nightclubs, but the Swedish one is actually not too far off. Altough there are of course rotten eggs here too!

MinionZombie
29-Apr-2007, 10:31 PM
Liam - remind me never to go on a night out with you in future. :lol: Methinks you'd be the 'city of the week' and I'd be Ashley Hames. :lol:

i'd have bummed them all,blates :lol:

Tricky - that is just the funniest thing I've heard all day mate, genius. :D (and w00ty-w00t for "blates"!! LOVE IT!) Perhaps I'll see some of these fitches when I'm in Manchester for the day in 3 weeks :p:D (filming an interview there) ... man alive, it's been many a year since I was in Manchester, used to live not that far from there when I was like 7...

coma
30-Apr-2007, 12:53 AM
The swedish one is a nightclub, probably high end and the UK one is a local Bar. Its OBVIOUS.
Still funny but I have known some Ugly ass swedish chicks.

Cody
30-Apr-2007, 06:20 AM
you guys should try floridas night clubs. that is where you lose your night club virginity.

Tricky
30-Apr-2007, 11:46 AM
Liam - remind me never to go on a night out with you in future. :lol: Methinks you'd be the 'city of the week' and I'd be Ashley Hames. :lol:

Tricky - that is just the funniest thing I've heard all day mate, genius. :D (and w00ty-w00t for "blates"!! LOVE IT!) Perhaps I'll see some of these fitches when I'm in Manchester for the day in 3 weeks :p:D (filming an interview there) ... man alive, it's been many a year since I was in Manchester, used to live not that far from there when I was like 7...

:lol: got to love the blates,you used it on here the other week and i thought "im having that!"
You'll definately see some fitties in manc,its loaded with 'em!

EvilNed
30-Apr-2007, 12:04 PM
The swedish one is a nightclub, probably high end and the UK one is a local Bar. Its OBVIOUS.
Still funny but I have known some Ugly ass swedish chicks.

Ooooooo somebody's jealous! :lol:

MinionZombie
30-Apr-2007, 12:17 PM
"Blates" was one of the key "favourite phrases" back in the day at uni, we'd have a whole load of sayings we'd over-use throughout a semester or two, and I'd list them at the end of each "Uni Video" that I'd make (one per semester). :cool::thumbsup::D

God I love the English language. :cool:

coma
30-Apr-2007, 02:22 PM
Ooooooo somebody's jealous! :lol:
Not really.
I have been to many places with that sort of stuff and unless your a 50 year old wall street guy with a hefty bag of blow you can forget it.:D

C'mon, Ned. If if you did see some of that did you get to reach your hand over and stroke a juicy boob?

you guys should try floridas night clubs. that is where you lose your night club virginity.
Yeah, the part with the guys with no shirts on, juiced o 'roids, dancing with themselves, looking at them selves in the mirrors touching their own tits. I saw that in FLA More than once! and, no, not in gay bars.:)

Cody
30-Apr-2007, 02:54 PM
jesus....what part of florida were you in LOL

Tricky
30-Apr-2007, 04:58 PM
"Blates" was one of the key "favourite phrases" back in the day at uni, we'd have a whole load of sayings we'd over-use throughout a semester or two, and I'd list them at the end of each "Uni Video" that I'd make (one per semester). :cool::thumbsup::D

God I love the English language. :cool:

Its like me and my mate always refer to each other as "marines" even though neither of us have been in the military :lol: like "now then marine,how did it go on bird patrol last night?any fraternising with the enemy?"
Gayboss is another one,or "bossing" i.e. "il be there on sat night,bossing the dancefloor" or "i was there,bossing it on tekken" :lol:

_liam_
30-Apr-2007, 05:09 PM
"mission" is the all conquering phrase

"fancy a mission down the esso garage?"

"no, it's too much of a f***ing mission*

"suit yourself, i'll mission on then"

Tricky
30-Apr-2007, 05:19 PM
mission is a good one!my life revolves around missions :lol: "proper" is another one that ive picked up from middlesbrough "im proper knackered me" or "ere,i'd proper buck you me like" (chat up line a mate uses :lol: )

MinionZombie
30-Apr-2007, 05:35 PM
:lol:

Mission (aka "mish"), blates, proper ... all gems!

Ahhhh mate, had a right mish down to the (yep, Esso garage) down in town early one morning (about 3am I think) to go get snacks as we were at a house party about 2 miles away and got peckish, booze and some tokage will do that to ya, haha...anyway, tried to get someone to drive us, but they were too lazy, so me and Knox (ZM) trundled off down town with this girl we'd just met that night (no this story doesn't end up with any spit-roasting in the church grounds ... unfortunately :lol::p), so we spend 2 miles cracking jokes with her (for some reason she found being called a slag really funny, so we stuck with that schtick).

Anyway, finally got to the garage and I was f*cking shagged (not literally, sadly), my feet were killing me. I bought a load of muffins with icing on them and those healthy snack bar type things and munched them up reet nice.

Of course, just as we get there, the one's who were too lazy were now there! :mad: However, me being the jammy git, nabbed a lift back and left my walking cohorts to trundle back on their own, hahahaha! :elol:

Then I proceeded to cover the host's white futon with chocolate muffin, lol, whooooops...then I played Medal of Honour: Frontline ... and it was a complete load of bollocks, absolutely shockingly bad - PROPER SHIITE! :D

I love saying "BOSH!" a lot (not the white goods brand)...

"b'ave" was the first classic favourite phrase dating back to the very first semester, we'd end up rolling on the floor laughing till we sh*t on that one, haha.

Damnit, I can't really remember many of them off the top of my head, had them all written down, will go and check them out...

I do remember the excitement over Halo 2 sesh's...

(them) NIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!
(me) HOOOOOOOOOOO???!!!
(them) HALOOOOOOOOOO???
(me) YEAH MATE!!!! *followed by a panicked scurry downstairs to secure a decent joypad* :p

Ah f*ck ... just remembered one - I loved saying this:

"you gay bear", but in an affectionately jovial way with a silly voice put on ... it's actually on a video of us lads playing Halo that I videoed, I keep meaning to post it up, must do that later along with the ultimate list of Uni Video favourite phrases. :cool:

Tricky
30-Apr-2007, 05:57 PM
my mate from manchester uses "clown shoes" as well,kind of like "your proper clown shoes you arr kid" or "dogsh!t dildo" :lol:

fartpants
30-Apr-2007, 07:10 PM
no matter how many blondes you have there it cant make up for freezing your 'nads off every day ( its a close run thing though )

coma
30-Apr-2007, 07:14 PM
jesus....what part of florida were you in LOL
South Florida circa 1987.
And I wasnt exaggerating in any way. I felt like a total alien.

Thank God:D

CornishCorpse
30-Apr-2007, 07:57 PM
Noice MZ! Sounded exactly like a few of my mates! Random college catch phrases

"`ave a shotty mate!" http://youtube.com/watch?v=hM8a3D7xZKk

" Big Floppy Donkey Dick ( Accompanied by hand gesture and choking sounds) "

"Screwballed" stoned

Lol The memories, anyway.

I say Bing you say ----?

Cody
30-Apr-2007, 08:17 PM
80s were a scary time everywhere esp night clubs

EvilNed
01-May-2007, 03:42 PM
no matter how many blondes you have there it cant make up for freezing your 'nads off every day ( its a close run thing though )

Sweden is actually quite warm. We barely get any snow in the souther regions.

slickwilly13
02-May-2007, 05:39 PM
Tell you what. If that's what is inside of high class clubs in Sweden, then I'm there if I ever visit that country.

Chic Freak
02-May-2007, 10:26 PM
i'd have bummed them all,blates :lol:

Its like me and my mate always refer to each other as "marines" even though neither of us have been in the military :lol:

Yep

I can't speak for Sweden but I'd say that was a fair representation of Lancaster, UK :/

I was about to say I'd be well up for a night out in Sweden now, but I'd probably be dead insecure about all the superior tittage :P

*buttons collar up to neck*