PDA

View Full Version : Werewolf movie question? Goblin movie question?

MissJacksonCA
30-Apr-2007, 11:03 PM
First Question:

This is another really vague request if anyone knows this movie pleaseeee let me know... It was an old colorized movie about a werewolf or maybe there was more than one but it felt like there was just one. I think the movie basically revolved around a little boy and his dad and inevitably his dad becomes a werewolf or perhaps he was the whole time and didn't know it I can't quite recall. There was a paticular scene in the movie where you see people camping in a trailor and they notice something is outside of the trailor and they're freaking out and i'm not sure if they were eaten in the trailor or if the wolf threw it over a cliff or what. Its an older movie could go back as far as the 60s or 70s i'm thinking it was made in the 70s but could be early 80s even.

Second Question:

I remember a movie from when I was a kid something around 80s and it was about a kid and his family and some pals who go traveling to some town called Nilbog and there were like seductive goblin witches or something. I'm not sure any help's always appreciated.

DeadJonas190
01-May-2007, 06:30 AM
The first one sounds like Silver Bullet and the second is Troll 2.

MissJacksonCA
01-May-2007, 05:06 PM
I love that movie if for no other reason that was before Corey Haim got fat. But thanks the other one looks right!