PDA

View Full Version : Horror games on the DS?

MikePizzoff
01-May-2007, 05:31 AM
Anybody know of any good horror games that are coming out, or already out, on the DS?

I already know Touch The Dead is coming out in a couple of weeks. And I already own Resident Evil DS (which is an amazing port with a cool new mode). I guess I'd put Hotel Dusk into this category since it's supposed to be a suspense.

But is there anything else? I'd love it if Konami would port Silent Hill to the DS. [creams pants over the idea]

Danny
01-May-2007, 03:06 PM
touch the dead
asylum
ruoured sequel to the gba game "silent hill play novel"
a silent hill game is in development, unfortunatly its not a port of the 2nd one:(
theres also a few others i mentioned in a thread about a week ago, it might be on this page or the other one about ds horror games.

i personally thought deadly silence (ds, gettit?;) :rolleyes: ) was a poor experiment at porting it, i prefered the origional gbc version that was never released , as for hotel dusk im currently on chapter 7 ro 8 and it is by no means a horror game, theres no shock, no suspense, predictable plot twists, and a very linear gameplay, dont get me wrogn its great but horror?, no way.

Cody
02-May-2007, 01:09 AM
sigh...so many systems to catch up on

MikePizzoff
02-May-2007, 10:39 PM
Hellsing - I can't find ANY info on ANY Silent Hill games that have been/or are coming to the GBA or DS... are sure about what you're saying?

Danny
02-May-2007, 11:01 PM
http://silent_hill6.tripod.com/id29.html

yeah pretty sure.

MikePizzoff
03-May-2007, 12:59 AM
Only available in Japan. :rolleyes:

Danny
03-May-2007, 12:30 PM
didnt stop me playin' it:D