PDA

View Full Version : Heroes - String Theory episode...spoilers lay within!

Geophyrd
01-May-2007, 12:27 PM
Wow...this episode was about as good as it gets. I mean that in 1 hour, Heroes turned out an episode that ranked with the best 2-hour movies I've seen in ages.

What an episode!

The following will contain spoilers, so if you haven't seen the episode...stop reading.

The first reveal is the extensive timelines that Future Hiro has constructed to deconstruct the past. What a cool piece. Lurking within that timeline were elements of the show that I had forgotte about (thanks to the hiatus) and other elements that I hadn't even noticed. One of those elements is another issue of 9th Wonder, completed by Isaac. Since Isaac died in last weeks show, when did he complete it? Oy...so the plot thickens.

Next is the relevation that it was Sylar who exploded, not Peter or so we are told. From there the show started moving fast and didn't let up for a moment. Matt is bad (or is he?), HRG is good (or is he?), Claire is a brunette and Jessica is gone but Nikki is pretending to be her. And Peter...oh, Peter is a full blown hardcore superhero with a sword scar marking his face like the hole marks New York 5 years in the future!

This show was complex, fun and wild. Exactly what the doctor ordered!

Danny
01-May-2007, 03:08 PM
wow, sylars the bad guy thats trying to destroy the world?, man that whent straight over my head:rolleyes: