PDA

View Full Version : Which NOTLD character are you?

Andy
02-May-2007, 01:11 AM
..and why?

Me Personally, Harry Cooper, cuz im right. i know im right. you might think im a dick head but in the end you will ultimatly see that i was right, only it'll be too late :elol:

Cody
02-May-2007, 01:12 AM
I forget his name, the black dude!

Danny
02-May-2007, 01:29 AM
...thats ben.:|

i vote ben, cus being an amatuer director im bossy as fook. "this that way", "you get over there", only im shooting a **** amatuer film, not telling people what windows to board up.

capncnut
02-May-2007, 03:47 AM
I'm Harry Cooper. An abrasive asshole who's generally right. :p

FoodFight
02-May-2007, 06:04 AM
Snake Plisskin. Oops, wrong poll.

Cody
02-May-2007, 06:31 AM
now how could you be a cemetary zombie?

yeah i like to roam around grave yards eating people.

Danny
02-May-2007, 09:37 AM
takes all sorts i 'spose.:p

capncnut
02-May-2007, 04:56 PM
yeah i like to roam around grave yards eating people.
You make it sound so appealing Codes.

tkane18
02-May-2007, 05:44 PM
I forget his name, the black dude!
You have to be kidding - I hope.
You've been a member here since 2002 and you don't know the "black dude's" name. :annoyed:

Debbieangel
02-May-2007, 06:21 PM
Judy was scared but she went outside anyway,I figure if she hadnt been killed she would have fought to the end!

EvilNed
02-May-2007, 09:34 PM
Snake Plisskin. Oops, wrong poll.

HPOTD inside joke!

I'm Bill Hinzman. I like to bang peoples heads against gravestones and go after their sisters.

ProfessorChaos
02-May-2007, 09:45 PM
i'd have to say harry cooper, cuz although i can be a tempermental asshole at times, if people would listen to me, things would usually turn out for the better

(didn't mean to steal your thunder, capn)

now let's all get down to the cellar...and burn a fatty:cool:

Cody
02-May-2007, 09:48 PM
hey names can slip from the mind sometime, i was thinking benjamin but didnt think that was it

Arcades057
02-May-2007, 09:52 PM
I think I'm the chief. Why?

Well firstly, I own more guns than a lot of you combined. They're all scattered throughout the house, just in case, so I'm always ready for an outbreak. Where I'm sitting at the moment I have fast access to a pair of handguns, a 12 gauge, and an AR-15. I think after the original "zomg, teh zombiez r here!" shock wears off--give it about a minute or two--I'd be able to cope with what's happening.

I'm a bit of a survival freak at the moment, so my buddies, also survival freaks, have discussed every possible TEOTWAWKI scenario from a nuclear war to zombies or aliens, so we actually have a rather good plan. No need to go into specifics, because if it goes down, the less people out there like Barbara and her brother, the better.

Now a Mr. Cooper and I would get along just fine. His heart was in the right place, if not his brain.

ProfessorChaos
02-May-2007, 09:55 PM
i'm with you, Arcades057...but...do you care if i bring my scooby snacks?

Arcades057
02-May-2007, 09:57 PM
As long as your scooby snacks can be used to kill zombies, sure. And BYOG.

Yojimbo
05-May-2007, 01:45 AM
I'm a bit of a survival freak at the moment, so my buddies, also survival freaks, have discussed every possible TEOTWAWKI scenario from a nuclear war to zombies or aliens, so we actually have a rather good plan.

Arcades, sorry for my ignorance, but what does TEOTWAWKI stand for?
I just gotta know!

ProfessorChaos
05-May-2007, 06:50 PM
TEOTWAWKI=The End Of The World As We Know It

darth los
25-Jun-2007, 04:21 AM
I couldn't bring myself to choose tom because once that truck caught on fire and judy's jacket got caught i would have left her crusty ass. :D

MissJacksonCA
25-Jun-2007, 04:54 AM
I'm most like Ben... during emergencies i'm the one person who can be relied on to remain calm and create solutions or escapes ...thank god my life has been such that it gives me that lil 'talent'