PDA

View Full Version : Not a metal video but, something odd.

DVW5150
04-May-2007, 07:13 PM
sheesh...forget it.

MikePizzoff
08-May-2007, 03:55 PM
Wtf Mate???

DVW5150
08-May-2007, 05:00 PM
'Twas nothin' ... I made some errors trying to post my youtube shiiete...:lol:

capncnut
09-May-2007, 07:33 PM
zIt_E0kbHes

Here you go man. :D

CornishCorpse
09-May-2007, 08:44 PM
DVW whatd you mean thats youre youtube? You made it or you made the background music? If its the first then nice editing dude and if its the second where can I get some more? :D

MikePizzoff
09-May-2007, 09:11 PM
DVW, is that your band??? Whoever it is, I dig it. Reminds me of Alice In Chains whom took me I don't know how many years to finally start liking them about 8 months ago and then I was pissed that I was missing out on them all this time. Anyway, DVW, if that's your band... cool shiv, bro.

capncnut
10-May-2007, 04:33 AM
Yeah man that's DVW's band, Blindfold. If you ask him really nicely he'll send you a CD. I think it f**kin' kicks arse personally.

DVW5150
10-May-2007, 03:56 PM
DVW, is that your band??? Whoever it is, I dig it. Reminds me of Alice In Chains whom took me I don't know how many years to finally start liking them about 8 months ago and then I was pissed that I was missing out on them all this time. Anyway, DVW, if that's your band... cool shiv, bro.

Thanks Mike ... Norman is my drummer & sound engineer.He and I have been jamming together about 20 years.We get together, we can write music just as long as it takes to play a 3-4 minute song.We listen to eachother as well as inference between the lines as we play(guitar & drum tracks first).Then from there , we build a song.
Especially thankful to Capnknut for posting that ... Blindfold just needs a bass player, I played bass on "They lie" & Norman played bass on "Never Say Goodbye".The other vid on my youtube has a audio mix that Kathryn Dayak did for The Sopranos.Peter Gunn/Everybreath ...The vid has Mac Farland figures (T-2) under spot light, the Darth is the top of a bath soap, and Wes figure from Road Warrior...Its a creepy one, how the video pulses w/ the bassline...happy accidental visual.The stuff at the beginning it from NASAs world mapping in 2003...
The guitar is a Charvel 1988 24 fret, old style Floyd, old Di Marzio p/u .110 watt Fender Deville, use Boss ME 50 and v-amp...I wrote the words in a flash, because I have an innate compulsion to fight back against " liars in authority"...Which obviously is the fact. We have been lied into a corner over the Iraq war, based deceptive leaders. I think someone has to stand up and express disdain over so much misery. I hope that this starts to spread, that people see it. Capnknut , I owe him Great Thanks & some g-17 (if I can get my Florida guy to send some)...:elol:
I hope all that see this enjoy it, more importantly if you are here in the US, try to express your opinion not just by voting, but through art.
Thanks again Capn...I didnt think you would actually post it ...Dude you are so fuggin cool ...CHEERS! I dont drink anymore, so I raise a glass of green tea.:skull: :skull: :cool:

Yeah man that's DVW band, Blindfold. If you ask him really nicely he'll send you a CD. I think it f**kin' kicks arse personally. :D

Thanks Capnknut, the 'Romero Jam' has had some setbacks. I have a newer mix, but it isnt finished yet. With our busy schedules, we can only record/jam on Saturdays...Soon though, it will be finished, I'll get one out to you ...Thanks for the review you did about a month ago. We have about 12 more songs in the oven...
Thanks man .

DVW whatd you mean thats youre youtube? You made it or you made the background music? If its the first then nice editing dude and if its the second where can I get some more? :D

The music is my band Blindfold & I edited the video.

capncnut
10-May-2007, 08:59 PM
'Tis all good, and in the immortal words of ABBA 'Thank You For The Music'. I play the Blindfold CD just as much as I do other bands and it's a pleasure everytime buddy.