PDA

View Full Version : Doctor Who Series 3 Trailer (Unseen version)

Cykotic
06-May-2007, 02:52 PM
So, after last night's episode, a trailer played which many fans claimed is the second part of the trailer that played at the end of "The Runaway Bride"

Here it is

spwrBPXj9zQ

capncnut
06-May-2007, 07:11 PM
I love it when The Master drums the beat to The Beautiful People on the table. Awesome. :D

Danny
06-May-2007, 07:29 PM
man two weeks till what looks like some old school who action, best epsiode of season 3?

capncnut
07-May-2007, 05:08 AM
Is it the Master? :eek:

Find out at THE LEISURE HIVE (http://leisurehive.informe.com/)

Shameless self promotion. :sneaky:

Cykotic
07-May-2007, 07:32 AM
I think the best episode of series 3 so far has to be "Gridlock"... just that scene at the end when the whole city starts to sing as the doctor describes what Gallifrey looked like. I swear, it sent shivers down my back.

As for The Master... If it is indeed him, I will be a kid on a Toy Shop with a short attention span. I mean, come on! John Simm as The Master would be a brilliant choice, but even the fact that he is in the series is great!!!

Danny
07-May-2007, 10:15 PM
taht guy really does have the master vibe, a little more so than bakc when everyone though the giles dude was gonna turn out to be him, makes sense, a younger master against a younger doctor, and yeah gridlock is possibly the best of the new who episodes, at least the best tennant one.

Cykotic
08-May-2007, 12:35 PM
Gridlock = best of new series 3 (so far...)
The Lady in the Fireplace = best of new series 2
Dalek = best of new series 1

as for an overall best.... I'll wait for series 3 to end because if I'm right, the final two episodes are gonna be classic!!!

capncnut
08-May-2007, 01:50 PM
I think the best Tennant story so far was The Impossible Planet/The Satan Pit. Edge of your seat stuff, just like the Dr Who of old... :cool:

The Last Of The Time Lords will PWN.

Cykotic
08-May-2007, 02:16 PM
without a doubt

Danny
08-May-2007, 11:30 PM
still ages to go though DAMN YOUSE EUROVISION!:mad: