PDA

View Full Version : "you know whats bull****?"

Danny
14-May-2007, 02:42 PM
since youtube users have been flagging the angry nintendo nerds game videos for useing *gasp* THHHHHHHEEEE "FFFF" WOOOOORD!, hes started a new series, whilst not as funny it still beats most of the crap on ebay lately.

bN6fxqvGBSs

FffTJk-gFKc

bassman
14-May-2007, 02:49 PM
:lol:

I can really understand the one about the security stickers on DVD. I've absolutely loathed that sh*t from the start.

Danny
14-May-2007, 03:01 PM
beast coming home to find an youve paid 15 quid for an empty case, like i did with a transformers boxset a few months back:dead:

MikePizzoff
14-May-2007, 04:06 PM
I like pennies. Because after a long period of time, if you save them up, it's like getting a tax return for nothing! Take them all to the bank and get like $40 or so!

They've actually helped me out in times when I was flat broke and couldn't afford a show or something. So, I make sure to keep my pennies.

MinionZombie
14-May-2007, 06:09 PM
I'll watch the video tomorrow, but hooray for pennies I say! Like Mike said so accurately, you save them up and then all of a sudden you've got £20 to cash in, so you go off on a little spending spree, it's like free money practically.

A mate at uni would throw pennies in the bin ... or throw them at me ... I never understood his contempt for the copper...:confused: IT'S MONETARY DISCRIMINATION!!!

*throws fist into air ... grabs yet another placard ... damn ... I've ran outta lad's mags!*

And people who report videos on YouTube for swearing or they used some band's song or have a Halo vid up (meanwhile there's a shedload of Family Guy episodes and such up on it) are really lame and need to get a whole new life ... preferably one away from the rest of humanity. :evil:

Danny
15-May-2007, 05:30 AM
aye youtubes for jacking shows illegaly and people who own a camcorder bitchin', and movie trailers, take those with foul language away and its like bbc2 at 3am, aint nobody wanna watch that crap.:lol:

Cody
15-May-2007, 05:44 AM
I have a gangload of pennies. friends laugh when I pick one up off the ground. what ever ill have a rainy day fund

MinionZombie
15-May-2007, 10:07 AM
I still think pennies are awesome, but hell yes, those security stickers on DVDs make my balls ache ... and not in a good way.

Why THREE OF THEM???!!! Why even one?

And why now with those gheay little clippy tag thingies you have to 'unlock' the case before opening the case (like on Land of the Dead R1), that's bellshiite right there, stupid tab thingies...

And yes, those damned plastic sleeves, argh! And what's more - those stupid cardboard outer slips that have the exact same artwork as the DVD CASE INSIDE - WHY DO WE NEED THE CARDBOARD SLIP??? F*CK OFF WITH IT!!!

Danny
15-May-2007, 11:28 AM
dude i know people who go nuts over the last one you listed. for example i whent into gamestation since i had 15 minutes for the bus and they had preowned dvds for a pound, so i grab ghost in the shell and then see its buy one get one free, so i spy the HIM anthology dvd, albiet without the outer cardboard case with the exact same design, im not bothered but a freind of mine who i showed it to on the bus whent nuts sayin' "its not the full package, your not getting everything". well i bought a 2 dvd music dvd and tahts what i got, them cardboard sleeves suck balls.

MinionZombie
15-May-2007, 12:39 PM
You mean "Love Metal Archives Vol. 1"?

I got that, but as I remember (too lazy to go look upstairs :D) it's just a cardboard case that folds out with no sleeve anyway. It came wrapped in plastic, so that held it together, otherwise it just folds out flat, but has no proper way of keeping it together.

Do you have it with the proper fold out case/box/thing, or is it not in the original packaging at all and just whacked in some random case with the title written on?

Still, dvds for a quid with one free, noiiice.

Danny
15-May-2007, 12:42 PM
its in the fold out package but ive seen it in a cardboard sleeve, though i believe it was in HMV and you know practically every one is a "HMV exclusive sleeve":rolleyes:
and yeah dman straight its noyce *tramp five!*:lol:

MinionZombie
15-May-2007, 01:00 PM
*back atcha five, SNAP!*

Yeah that must have been the Hoomve exclusive package cos the normal one most definitely doesn't have an outer sleeve, it's just plastic wrap and once unwrapped the thing just flops open like an Amsterdam whore. :lol:

capncnut
15-May-2007, 06:41 PM
Yeah, and it's not just security wrappers - it's wrappers in general. Take blank videos, that f**king wrapper sticks to your hand and s**t. You have 3-5 tapes individually wrapped in a box but the box is wrapped too. Makes no sense, sometimes I have wrestled with the wrapper to get it off and once or twice I might have lost it a bit. I completely agree with the guy on both arguments.

MinionZombie
15-May-2007, 07:13 PM
Speaking of stickers on DVDs, I hate security stickers on cardboard cased DVDs (like the R1 "The Young Ones: Every Stoopid Episode" - which came out in America before feckin' Britain! :stunned:) - that had a security sticker on it to keep it shut, but you couldn't take it off without tearing off some of the colour of the packaging where it was stuck, which really pissed me off ... not least because I had it sent to my University address and one of my housemate's coked-out nob-head friends opened MY F*CKING MAIL THE RATTY LITTLE SHIITBAG! :mad:

I was well angered by that...no f*cking respect.

Danny
16-May-2007, 04:28 AM
worst case of the wrappers is i got one once, dug my fingernails in as far as i could tore it away...and took half the sleeve with it:lol:

MinionZombie
16-May-2007, 09:43 AM
worst case of the wrappers is i got one once, dug my fingernails in as far as i could tore it away...and took half the sleeve with it:lol:
You've gotta be a surgeon to get into a DVD without f*cking up the packaging these days. :rolleyes:

Danny
16-May-2007, 10:00 AM
i foudnit funny, in an ironic way, that an inconvenient truth was distributed in a carboard sleeve...with the store sthen put in plastic shrink wrap so thieves couldnt get in.:lol:

MinionZombie
16-May-2007, 12:07 PM
i foudnit funny, in an ironic way, that an inconvenient truth was distributed in a carboard sleeve...with the store sthen put in plastic shrink wrap so thieves couldnt get in.:lol:
:lol:

I thought the exact same thing! :D

As well as the fact the dude's a flat-out hypocrite. :sneaky::p