PDA

View Full Version : Ding Dong the witch is dead.../Jerry Falwell Dead

deadpunk
15-May-2007, 11:19 PM
The wicked witch is dead... (http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=10188427)

Off to do a private little victory dance now, folks. :evil: :elol: :moon:

Tied2thetracks
16-May-2007, 12:15 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,272477,00.html

I thought this place would be pissing all over his bones by now.

The man did alot for his cause.

DjfunkmasterG
16-May-2007, 12:23 AM
Although he did something for HIS cause, it wasn't what america as a whole wanted or needed. IMHO the religious right are too extreme for America today, and while I have no ill will for the man, I am hoping his message died along with him. It has been proven twice America is not the type of country it used to be, the conservative view is dying out and making way fore more liberal view. The archaic ways of the past have no business being in the future.

RIP Mr. Falwell.

Cody
16-May-2007, 12:32 AM
eh did he do soemthing wrong? or is it because hes a famous rev?

Cody
16-May-2007, 12:34 AM
isnt a thread about this somewhere else?

Tied2thetracks
16-May-2007, 12:41 AM
Although he did something for HIS cause, it wasn't what america as a whole wanted or needed. IMHO the religious right are too extreme for America today, and while I have no ill will for the man, I am hoping his message died along with him. It has been proven twice America is not the type of country it used to be, the conservative view is dying out and making way fore more liberal view. The archaic ways of the past have no business being in the future.

RIP Mr. Falwell.

The conservative way is alive and well. Bush has a higher approval rating than the dem controlled congress. You don't see anyone admitting to wanting an amnesty and you see people growing more and more tired of the PC country the USA has become. Savage, Hannity, and Beck dominate teh airwaves while Air America tanked. People are sick of the straight white christian being the punching bag. Libs trying to slow bleed the troops in Iraq(after they said they wouldn't) is not winning many folks over. Conservatives are alive and well.

Tied2thetracks
16-May-2007, 12:46 AM
The wicked witch is dead... (http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=10188427)

Off to do a private little victory dance now, folks. :evil: :elol: :moon:

You celebrate peoples deaths when you don't agree with thier poloticts?

I hope you realize that its a pretty sick thing.

deadpunk
16-May-2007, 12:53 AM
You celebrate peoples deaths when you don't agree with thier poloticts?

I hope you realize that its a pretty sick thing.

blah,blah,blah...get offa your moral high horse, jerky.

DjfunkmasterG
16-May-2007, 12:58 AM
What polls are you reading? The Dem controlled congress has a 71% approval rating. The 29% hating them are the 29 who support Bush.

Mutineer
16-May-2007, 01:03 AM
You're a moron.

deadpunk
16-May-2007, 01:09 AM
Really? I'm a moron because I feel no remose over the death of an individual whose basic teaching was to brainwash people, who was anti-gay, anti-freedom, and bilked honest blue-collar types out of their hard earned money in the name of a deity?

I'll take that as a compliment, jackass.

Tied2thetracks
16-May-2007, 01:09 AM
blah,blah,blah...get offa your moral high horse, jerky.

Thats a high horse? I thought it was just common sence that you don't cheer on the death of people because you don't care for thier religion.
You are just an ass.

Tied2thetracks
16-May-2007, 01:11 AM
What polls are you reading? The Dem controlled congress has a 71% approval rating. The 29% hating them are the 29 who support Bush.

the poll i heard today was bush at 34% and teh dems at 29%

deadpunk
16-May-2007, 01:39 AM
This coming from a guy that can't spell sense...

Nice.

Tied2thetracks
16-May-2007, 02:23 AM
This coming from a guy that can't spell sense...

Nice.

You defend your left wing racism by picking out spelling errors on a message board?

You may continue with your dead christian celebration dance now.

Its only ok for the left to brainwash people buy forcing homosexuality on them, diversity, and tolerance of every religion as long as its not christianiy.

You justify your garbage anyway you want.

You are a very intollerant person.

deadpunk
16-May-2007, 02:39 AM
You defend your left wing racism by picking out spelling errors on a message board?

You may continue with your dead christian celebration dance now.

Its only ok for the left to brainwash people buy forcing homosexuality on them, diversity, and tolerance of every religion as long as its not christianiy.

You justify your garbage anyway you want.

You are a very intollerant person.

If someone has forced any type of sexuality on you, call a cop. You've been raped. Don't whine to me about it on a message board.

I'm intolerant because I find Falwell's views intolerable? Back up sparky... I didn't say that the gays, lefties, and abortionists brought on the bombings of 9/11. That was Mr. Moral Upright himself.

Heck, I'm not even lefty, I'm apolitical.

And, actually, I'm not even remotely religious.

But, Falwell was not a nice guy. He was intent on ridding this country of those he deemed impure. People that did not meet his standards.
Read that closely...then reread it imagining it's 1940. Because Hitler had the same views.

So, before you spout off about how I'm intolerant, racist, etc. Take a good look at the purpose your fallen hero had in mind.

Some guys need everything spelled out for them...Jesus wept. Or, he would have, if he wasn't busy shipping Falwell off to Hell. :mad:

DVW5150
16-May-2007, 02:47 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,272477,00.html

I thought this place would be pissing all over his bones by now.

The man did alot for his cause.
When is the train gonna come?

Ok everyone sing,"When is the train gonna come?:cool: !"

Tied2thetracks
16-May-2007, 02:55 AM
If someone has forced any type of sexuality on you, call a cop. You've been raped. Don't whine to me about it on a message board.

I'm intolerant because I find Falwell's views intolerable? Back up sparky... I didn't say that the gays, lefties, and abortionists brought on the bombings of 9/11. That was Mr. Moral Upright himself.

Heck, I'm not even lefty, I'm apolitical.

And, actually, I'm not even remotely religious.

But, Falwell was not a nice guy. He was intent on ridding this country of those he deemed impure. People that did not meet his standards.
Read that closely...then reread it imagining it's 1940. Because Hitler had the same views.

So, before you spout off about how I'm intolerant, racist, etc. Take a good look at the purpose your fallen hero had in mind.

Some guys need everything spelled out for them...Jesus wept. Or, he would have, if he wasn't busy shipping Falwell off to Hell. :mad:

Yes, the left is forcing homosexuality on people who want nothing to do with it.

How many people did falwell kill? The Hitler comparison is just stupid.

He spoke out agains't morals he didn't agree with. He didn't force his views on anything through the law.

Falwell is far from a hero of mine, I never paid atention to him until he died. He spouted stupid crap, who desn't from time to time. I won't wish someone dead over thier views.

If you don't have a religion thats fine, don't disrespect mine by talking about sending people to hell.

deadpunk
16-May-2007, 03:20 AM
must...resist...temptation....

Meh, better days. Go to Hell T2T :D

Tied2thetracks
16-May-2007, 03:30 AM
must...resist...temptation....

Meh, better days. Go to Hell T2T :D

Thats your best argument? I would expect nothing less.

I can't wait to see your intelligent dialog when the Pope dies,

strayrider
16-May-2007, 04:13 AM
Even as a right-wing Conservative, I always figured Jer was kinda "out there". But to symbolically dance on his grave?

Heh.

That's just plain kooky.

:D

-stray-

Danny
16-May-2007, 04:34 AM
you dont need to be psychic to see this threads gonna get closed.:bored:

deadpunk
16-May-2007, 04:36 AM
Thats your best argument? I would expect nothing less.

I can't wait to see your intelligent dialog when the Pope dies,

Actually, I think the Pope is okay. He doesn't force his beliefs onto the world at large, and he stands by that ultimate Christian value of Forgiveness. Falwell was intolerant and taught hatred, bigotry and narrow-mindedness.

Am I figuratively dancing on the guy's grave? You betcha. Everytime one of these morons goes, I take a deep breath and realize that there is just that much more oxygen to go around for those of us looking to live life, not control it.

Wax on all you like T2T. The basic failure of your type, is that you can't allow others to have a different belief, feel a different way, live a different life. It has to be your way...the 'right' way.

I could honestly give a s h i t what you think, but I don't mind that you feel the need to pollute the rest of us with it. There's the rub. :|

capncnut
16-May-2007, 05:17 AM
Okay, mergage. :D

Tied2thetracks
16-May-2007, 11:40 AM
Actually, I think the Pope is okay. He doesn't force his beliefs onto the world at large, and he stands by that ultimate Christian value of Forgiveness. Falwell was intolerant and taught hatred, bigotry and narrow-mindedness.

Am I figuratively dancing on the guy's grave? You betcha. Everytime one of these morons goes, I take a deep breath and realize that there is just that much more oxygen to go around for those of us looking to live life, not control it.

Wax on all you like T2T. The basic failure of your type, is that you can't allow others to have a different belief, feel a different way, live a different life. It has to be your way...the 'right' way.

I could honestly give a s h i t what you think, but I don't mind that you feel the need to pollute the rest of us with it. There's the rub. :|

You are just a sad sick little person.

Falwell isn't my type. I don't tell people how to live thier life. For some reason you think the liberals can impose thier love everyone and morals are offensive agenda on the world and thats somehow ok. When someone whos vies offends you speaks its a different ball game i guess. Now back to you enjoying the death of a christian, allah akbar.

Kaos
16-May-2007, 02:11 PM
I hope you all got that out of your system.

Please cut the mudslinging and name calling. If it continues I will close the thread and contact the offending parties.

deadpunk
16-May-2007, 02:50 PM
*shrugs*

The dude has no 'sence' of humour, Kaos. What can I say?!

:D

DVW5150
16-May-2007, 03:13 PM
I hope you all got that out of your system.

Please cut the mudslinging and name calling. If it continues I will close the thread and contact the offending parties.

Wait, the song? "Whens the train gonna come?"
Okay peace.:barf:

You are just a sad sick little person.

Falwell isn't my type. I don't tell people how to live thier life. For some reason you think the liberals can impose thier love everyone and morals are offensive agenda on the world and thats somehow ok. When someone whos vies offends you speaks its a different ball game i guess. Now back to you enjoying the death of a christian, allah akbar.

Hmm, Alah Akbar huh? It is you that are offended. Not admitting to your self that you cant stand other peoples views and 'proslitizing'.That, my right-wing friend, is a sign of a mental disorder that originates from the generation that brought us the Crusades! Remember the Crusades?! A Great time for all!
Why is imposing love wrong? Did not Jesus impose love?
The most offensive agenda is the shadow that hides itself.
Its funny how you contribute very little in actual subjective ideas here.
Its all ..." 'Round , 'round, attack, attack ; like angry ants, mad for the smell of gasoline."
Good bye , good luck.
Get well soon!:dead:

losherman
16-May-2007, 04:12 PM
tied you calling anyone stupid is **** .......you ****ed up words in every post you made in this thread dumbass, the guys dead who cares let it go.:evil:

Kaos
16-May-2007, 06:00 PM
Topic is closed. This is not a bitchfest forum folks.