PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Knoxville to star in new zombie film made by...

MikePizzoff
18-May-2007, 11:49 AM
Paul Soter, one of the Drunken Lizard guys (Club Dread, Super Troopers, Beerfest).

On the plot, Soter explained, “It’s about a small Colorado town and there’s a forest fire nearby and it ignites these lost barrels of toxic who knows what. It blows this toxic ash into town and makes all the dogs go ape****. The lead guy is in a custody battle for his son and has him for the weekend. He’s a firefighter and drops off his son at school and goes into town to fight the fire when he realizes what’s going on. So he’s on one side of town. His eight-year-old boy is on the other side of town. He’s got to get through this army of rabid dogs to get his son.”

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/8888

bassman
18-May-2007, 11:52 AM
Rabid dogs? How is this a zombie movie?.....

MinionZombie
18-May-2007, 11:54 AM
Rabid dogs? How is this a zombie movie?.....
lol, yeah, that's what I was finkin'...

Johnny Knoxville in a zombie movie? Oh dear...and the plot sounds really lame, like we haven't seen that a million times before. :rolleyes:

prettycorpses
18-May-2007, 12:23 PM
Johnny Knoxville in a zombie movie? Oh dear...and the plot sounds really lame, like we haven't seen that a million times before. :rolleyes:

Who cares.......we could all do with a bit Knoxville in our lives hmmm :D

Danny
18-May-2007, 03:25 PM
i doubt it, i was, well still am though i dont visit a mod on one of the biggest jackass forums on the net adn dimitri ,the cameraman from jackass, psoted on there that knoxeville had said he was officially done with moviemakeing since all his films from dukes to the ringer bombed at the box office.

Cody
18-May-2007, 04:25 PM
poor guy.

fartpants
19-May-2007, 03:23 PM
he should stick to what hes good at... getting hurt on camera :evil: :evil:

capncnut
20-May-2007, 02:28 AM
He's a TV star, that's that. He was okay in Lords Of Dogtown though.

Cody
20-May-2007, 02:30 AM
capn im diggin the avatar, so what, is this a rumor or is he really going back to movies?

capncnut
20-May-2007, 02:39 AM
Well seeing as though I'm gonna be ZFE soon, I thought I'd put up the appropriate avatar. ;)

MinionZombie
20-May-2007, 11:16 AM
*laughs at cat rolling around like a nobhead in the gravel outside window* :lol:

B'ave, someone's been on a posting sesh, eh? :rolleyes: Neat-o avatar though, that's one of my favourite zombies from ZFE/Zombi2 ... I always found it strange that the zombies have their eyes closed most of the time, how do they know where they're going? Maybe that explains why the walk so slow in the film, hehe...

*ooh now the cat is looking at me...git* :D

capncnut
20-May-2007, 09:50 PM
B'ave, someone's been on a posting sesh, eh? :rolleyes: Neat-o avatar though, that's one of my favourite zombies from ZFE/Zombi2...
Actually, I've halved my posting volume recently. Deliberately too. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I was looking for a new pic and I always found that zombie from ZFE to be a creepy one. I too wondered how zombies navigate forests with their eyes closed, surely there's a lot of bumping into trees involved. :D

Cody
21-May-2007, 12:17 AM
youll have a new picture in a few hours anyways

MissJacksonCA
21-May-2007, 04:41 AM
House of the Dead was so bad I had to burn the tape unsuccessfully just to get rid of it. I couldn't bare to pass it on to someone else. And while JK can is hilarious on Jackass anything else he attemps is just a bad and stupid move. He sucks he's about as useful as a flashlight with dead batteries.

MinionZombie
21-May-2007, 08:34 AM
I totally forgot about the zombie on the poster though - THAT one is my favourite, cheers to DVW for pointing that out. :)

I should hang my head in shame, a zombie fan should know better. :)