PDA

View Full Version : "The Sarah Connor Chronicles" Trailer

Cykotic
19-May-2007, 03:01 PM
Bc7mzoqHahU

does anyone else think that this is gonna be great?

fartpants
19-May-2007, 03:13 PM
wow this looks wicked ( but will we in the u.k get to see it )

AcesandEights
19-May-2007, 03:15 PM
Wow. Interesting. I had no idea about this project. Does anyone know if it's getting good buzz or not?

Cykotic
19-May-2007, 03:24 PM
It's not actually been aired yet... I thinnk they start showing it early 2008.

I somehow doubt that we in the UK will get to see it and if we do, Either Sky-one, The Sci-Fi channel or FX will show it

oh and here are some clips (http://uk.media.tv.ign.com/media/850/850896/vids_1.html)

Danny
19-May-2007, 03:55 PM
oh that looks bitching, i honestly thought this would be doomed to the rumour mill, i bet the guys over at aint it cool are spoogin' em selves watching this.

DVW5150
19-May-2007, 03:57 PM
Yawn, come with me if you want to stop the non-inventive idiots from re-spewing the same sh!t over & over.
A tv series based on Sarah Conner? I love The Terminator & T2, 3rd one was abit (yawn).
Of course...will there be a fast food tie-in?:bored:

Danny
19-May-2007, 04:00 PM
hey it looks better than lost:sneaky:

capncnut
20-May-2007, 01:54 AM
I gotta admit theres a small part of me that wants to see this but that trailer was just plain cheap.

MinionZombie
20-May-2007, 11:48 AM
The story looks like a load of old un-rubbed bollocks, the action looks alright with some good moments, I'll give it a go, but by now it's so far removed from the two movies in the franchise that matter (T3 sucked).

DVW5150
20-May-2007, 05:47 PM
Jim La Fontaine, one of the most highly paid voice over announcers in the world, is doing the voice over.
Man, I wish I could do that for a living.
Reading copy is easy.Pacing within the clients' requirements is easy too.
But, fer christ sake, everytime I tried to get into the business the past 10 years, I always ran into: "No college, no job."
I was told by agents that I had the pacing down and expression (shampoo commercial) but for some reason they wanted college educated people.:mad:
Not that theres anything wrong with college.

Mutineer
20-May-2007, 06:57 PM
I don't spend too much time watching tv these days but this looks pretty cool.

Considering the original Terminator was itself inspired by other works .....

DVW5150 ? Just don't watch it mang; jeez. :confused:

acealive1
20-May-2007, 07:46 PM
very nice

Cody
21-May-2007, 12:32 AM
he has such a unusual voice that la fontain man, he was on a geico commercial wasnt he?

MissJacksonCA
21-May-2007, 05:39 AM
They'll turn a crap idea like that into a tv series but not zombie flicks? Did you hear that? A part of me just died... maybe my hope for zombie tv shows... i'll prolly watch it the one or three times its on before its cancelled... I just lost all respect for the Terminator movies with T3... it was like they just took a few scenes from the first one and tied it into that Planet of the Apes where they're living underground where the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles lived in part II.