PDA

View Full Version : Brain Soup!!!

DEAD BEAT
23-May-2007, 05:16 PM
Ok someone just posted most liked characters in the dead series!

But name some characters who you liked seeing take a bullet threw the head or who you would have liked to see take a bullet threw the head!

I'll start by saying my first would be that biitch in Land, Hoffman's hired hand that took a shell threw the melon before getting her fricken ear ripped off! "sweet"

She bugged the shiit out of me and seeing that put a smile on my face!:D

DVW5150
23-May-2007, 05:29 PM
Ok someone just posted most liked characters in the dead series!

But name some characters who you liked seeing take a bullet threw the head or who you would have liked to see take a bullet threw the head!

I'll start by saying my first would be that biitch in Land, Hoffman's hired hand that took a shell threw the melon before getting her fricken ear ripped off! "sweet"

She bugged the shiit out of me and seeing that put a smile on my face!:D
OH Motown! *scatches chin* yeah she was not trust worthy.
I wanted to see the K man get eaten, I mean EATEN alot.A bullet through the knoggin wouldve been too quick and painless for my senses.
I love Dennis Hopper and all.Thats how good he played the character.

I loved the bridge scene, when O'Rielly pushed the (G. Nicotero) zeds head between the bridge arm & rail as it lowered.The cgi didnt bother me at all.

Cody
23-May-2007, 05:56 PM
cooper for sure.

EvilNed
23-May-2007, 07:41 PM
Well. Rickles. And Cooper in the remake.

MoonSylver
23-May-2007, 11:48 PM
Rickles, Steele, & Rhodes. Couldn't have happened to 3 "nicer" guys. Wasn't sad to see Cooper go either (particularly 90's version. You could sympathise a bit w/ him in the original, or at least his motives were understandable. The remake version is a real jerk)

Danny
24-May-2007, 12:01 AM
motown, everything about that character sucked.:dead:

capncnut
24-May-2007, 07:45 PM
That dips**t cop at the police dock in Dawn who tries to bum cigarettes off everybody two minutes after pulling a gun on 'em. Yeah, that dude was begging for a black eye. :D

DEAD BEAT
25-May-2007, 02:52 PM
That dips**t cop at the police dock in Dawn who tries to bum cigarettes off everybody two minutes after pulling a gun on 'em. Yeah, that dude was begging for a black eye. :D

ha ha ha ha thats a good one dude never thought of that one!

Plus i think moment of truth would have been to smack him right when he's makeing that dorky gum chewing face while rodger is asking the crew if they have smokes! good one dude!
:D

capncnut
05-Jun-2007, 05:23 AM
Plus i think moment of truth would have been to smack him right when he's makeing that dorky gum chewing face while rodger is asking the crew if they have smokes!
LOL, surprise attack.

Officer: "You got any cigarettes?"

BLAM!

Roger: "Smoke that, pal!" :lol:

MaximusIncredulous
05-Jun-2007, 10:07 AM
The TV station manager in Dawn (78). I would liked to have seen a bullet (or better yet a zombie) end his unquenchable thirst for ratings.

MissJacksonCA
05-Jun-2007, 06:30 PM
Night: Barbra
Dawn: Stephen
Day: Miguel
Land: Cholo

28 Days Later : chris eccleston

Zombi2: I woulda liked to have seen the underwater zombie got a spear through his head

Dawn 04: terrys girlfriend...how annoying was she?

darth los
12-Jun-2007, 01:11 AM
All those dumb ass cops in dawn who knocked the wood paneling in, only to reaveal a room of zombies, who just stood there like deer in heaadlights. That has always annoyed the sh1t out of me. No wonder Peter shot one of em' and knocked another over on his way to the basement. What idiots. What the hell did they have guns for, decoration?:mad:

capncnut
12-Jun-2007, 09:49 AM
All those dumb ass cops in dawn who knocked the wood paneling in, only to reaveal a room of zombies, who just stood there like deer in heaadlights.
It's like that biker who Peter shoots off his bike. He grabs his Tommy Gun and shoots at everything in front of him except for the closest zombies behind and around to the sides. I always applaud his death when it comes.

And yeah, in 107 I would've ran at the slightest twitch in that barricaded room and if the wood was so flimsy, why didn't the undead break out of there sooner? If a strike from the butt of a gun can open the door then why not 30 zombies? :rockbrow:

darth los
12-Jun-2007, 10:54 AM
It's like that biker who Peter shoots off his bike. He grabs his Tommy Gun and shoots at everything in front of him except for the closest zombies behind and around to the sides. I always applaud his death when it comes.

And yeah, in 107 I would've ran at the slightest twitch in that barricaded room and if the wood was so flimsy, why didn't the undead break out of there sooner? If a strike from the butt of a gun can open the door then why not 30 zombies? :rockbrow:

O.K. cap, this topic is just too good to pass up. I'm statring a thread on it. JOIN ME, IF YOU WILL!!