PDA

View Full Version : Bruno Mattei...

MontagMOI
24-May-2007, 10:38 AM
director of Zombie Creeping Flesh (aka Virus) and co-director of Zombi 3 has died aged 75. I know most people wont care but i thought i would mention it anyway.

EvilNed
24-May-2007, 11:33 AM
Well, at least he was not an idealist and rather a realist. He realized his films were crap. Claudio Fragasso, on the other hand...

MontagMOI
24-May-2007, 03:31 PM
..and Umberto Lenzi is also somewhat deluded. :dead:

MoonSylver
24-May-2007, 04:19 PM
director of Zombie Creeping Flesh (aka Virus) and co-director of Zombi 3 has died aged 75. I know most people wont care but i thought i would mention it anyway.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm a bit bummed. While "Hell of the Living Dead" (AKA "Night of the Zombies", AKA "Zombie Creeping Flesh", AKA "Virus", etc, etc...) will never pass as high art, it does hold a special place in my heart as a fun film & one of the Italian zombie flicks I love.

MontagMOI
24-May-2007, 06:40 PM
I feel the same about Zombi 3 - the film stinks but i have a soft spot for it. Unlike Zombi 4 which was 'directed' by Claudio Fragasso, that film is just ****.:barf:

EvilNed
24-May-2007, 09:14 PM
I thought Zombie 4 was a hell of alot better than Zombie 3. It's cheesiness transcends!

capncnut
24-May-2007, 09:52 PM
Shame. :(

Cody
24-May-2007, 11:55 PM
His films may have been a bit on the..well..tainted side but im sure some people will miss him in the zombie comunity. rip.

TerryAlexanderF
26-May-2007, 04:52 AM
His films may have been a bit on the..well..tainted side but im sure some people will miss him in the zombie comunity. rip.

I'm one of them, God, I love this man's attitude towards life... RIP.

Is Umberto Lenzi dead too?!

MontagMOI
26-May-2007, 10:54 AM
i don't think so.

creepntom
28-May-2007, 09:40 PM
hell of the living dead could have been decent had he put some effort into it

anyways, RIP, if you come back to life, we'll kill you again :D