PDA

View Full Version : Dawn 04 ending...

MissJacksonCA
29-May-2007, 09:13 PM
Once again i'm disappointed by the lack of a definitive ending for this movie. I would've rather they continued sailing off into the sunset rather than seeing them land in zombie isle and not have there be a sequel. So what d'ya figure the ending was? What of the characters?

We know Michael killed himself. We know when everyone got to the island they were pretty mad at each other after of course running out of clean water (lake water isnt the same thing), food, fire on the boat, fatigue, prolly sunburns...then they get off the boat and stupidly run after that damn dog only to find a horde of hungry feinds on the isle... (kinda suprised that camcorder battery lasted that long).

I figure Terrys girlfriend died and turned on him. Anna was knocked down into the water where she spent precious minutes flailing while trying to get her bearings and then starts swimming out to the boat where she tries to untie it from the water and realizez there's too many zombies on board and gives up... they see her and jump in after her *intro to water loving zombs* kenneth tries desperately to remain calm when anna goes into the water and jumps in after her because of course it would take too much time for him to single-handedly untie the boat and shove off ....the zombies could easily jump to the boat.

From the water they tread it for a bit with zombies chasing after them unsuccessfully as they're missing arms and having a hard time manipulating the current. The zombies not being smart are scouring the boat for fleshy food and beginning to realize there isn't anything worth eating start to disperse. Anna sees a boathouse thats floating over the water (the kind where its propped up over the water so that you can drive your boat straight into it. She swims up and quickly climbs up and grabs an oar as a weapon. Kenneth gets his leg yanked by the two zombies left trailing him and smashes the one so hard his tiny neck breaks and begins to wrestle with the remaining zombie in a similar fashion to in the first Dawn movie where he plays with the first zombie they encounter at the mall. Anna waiting in the boathouse instead of opening the door to venture onto the dock to help kenneth waits with oar propped up for anything thats about to surface. Kenneth eventually sinks below the water trying to break the zombies neck with his hands and ends up ripping it off. .........

Danny
29-May-2007, 09:45 PM
i swear you see big daddy in the bushes at that part:shifty:

darth los
29-May-2007, 10:40 PM
We know Michael killed himself. We know when everyone got to the island they were pretty mad at each other after of course running out of clean water (lake water isnt the same thing), food, fire on the boat, fatigue, prolly sunburns...then they get off the boat and stupidly run after that damn dog only to find a horde of hungry feinds on the isle... (kinda suprised that camcorder battery lasted that long).

Well actually, we don't know that michael killed himself. All we know is that he put the gun under his chin, we see a shot of anna and we hear a gunshot.I've seen that happen a few times in movies. In Resident Evil for example, when they're on top of the pipes, the commando has one bullet left and all signs point to him offing himself , we hear the gunshot and lo and behold !! He's fine. We don't even know for sure that those who made it to the island died. I mean common sense tells us that there's no way they could have survived. However, In a world where the dead are returning to life, the term "common Sense" looses much of it's meaning.( Thomas Payne must be turning over in his grave:p )

MissJacksonCA
29-May-2007, 10:43 PM
whether michael dies or not is moot because he's not going to by some miracle make it to the isle where the others went...

what would be funny is if they only sailed back to the city lol

Cody
29-May-2007, 10:44 PM
hes dead.

darth los
29-May-2007, 10:46 PM
You know what happens when people assume.

Danny
29-May-2007, 11:08 PM
yeah, the phantom menace thats what:barf:

acealive1
30-May-2007, 12:47 AM
Once again i'm disappointed by the lack of a definitive ending for this movie. I would've rather they continued sailing off into the sunset rather than seeing them land in zombie isle and not have there be a sequel........

that'd be a rip off of maximum over drive then.......

jim102016
30-May-2007, 01:40 AM
Maybe its the booze talking, but I found Maximum Overdrive a better movie than Dawn 04'....

acealive1
30-May-2007, 01:41 AM
Maybe its the booze talking, but I found Maximum Overdrive a better movie than Dawn 04'....

agreed.

Mutineer
30-May-2007, 02:39 AM
Maximum Overdrive is a cool film. I still love it.

darth los
30-May-2007, 02:54 AM
I think we can all find common ground on that one.:cool:

Cody
30-May-2007, 03:29 AM
havent seen it so I gotta say dawn04