PDA

View Full Version : cop steals pot makes brownies freaks out calls 911

Mike70
30-May-2007, 06:55 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=hrZLc9lqQM0

some of you may have heard this already. this is one of the funniest and stupidest things i've ever heard.

best lines: "time is moving really, really slow." and "my mother-in-law just got here too."

MissJacksonCA
30-May-2007, 10:48 PM
funny tho

darth los
30-May-2007, 11:13 PM
Just confirms what we already suspected. Cops stay with their hands in the cookie jar. You really think that they go on all those drug raids and actually turn in all the "evidence"? I'll bet half of them are dirty. That blue wall of silence is a bitch. Funny how even a cop will break down and get all scared when he thinks he's gonna die. i mean he's a cop for pete's sake he must have really though it was all over if he called for help knowing he's be exposed. :lol:

_liam_
30-May-2007, 11:39 PM
lol yeah i heard about this.

how does the phrase go

ah yes

"LOL THAT N00B GOT PWND!!111"

DVW5150
30-May-2007, 11:59 PM
Dumb ass wasted that pot and lost his job.

Cody
31-May-2007, 02:24 AM
I hate when people waste pot.

Danny
31-May-2007, 02:22 PM
sound like novaks dad on radio bam "please you gotta help me theres a robin hood snout man outsid emy window, oh god hes after my crack!":lol:

Mike70
31-May-2007, 02:33 PM
funny thing is (or maybe it's not so funny) this muppet hasn't been charged with anything. he lost his job and that was that. he was even allowed to resign. he hasn't been charged with possession or rather more seriously, tampering with evidence. there are quite a few people up in arms about this.
fraking pigs can get away with whatever crazy idiocy they want and the fraking govt. backs them up.

the pigs in cincinnati are the worst on planet earth. the hellacious riots of a few years ago were caused by the pork patrol going on a killing spree against black folk. the police here shot, beat to death (or in my favorite one) held a dude in choke hold, trussed him like a turkey then threw him in the back of a cop car where he later suffocated to death; 17 black men in the space of about one year. cincinnati is one of the most racist places in north america.

fu*ck a whole busload of cops. hate them. nothing will ever change that.

_liam_
31-May-2007, 05:26 PM
...ftp...

darth los
31-May-2007, 05:43 PM
funny thing is (or maybe it's not so funny) this muppet hasn't been charged with anything. he lost his job and that was that. he was even allowed to resign. he hasn't been charged with possession or rather more seriously, tampering with evidence. there are quite a few people up in arms about this.
fraking pigs can get away with whatever crazy idiocy they want and the fraking govt. backs them up.

the pigs in cincinnati are the worst on planet earth. the hellacious riots of a few years ago were caused by the pork patrol going on a killing spree against black folk. the police here shot, beat to death (or in my favorite one) held a dude in choke hold, trussed him like a turkey then threw him in the back of a cop car where he later suffocated to death; 17 black men in the space of about one year. cincinnati is one of the most racist places in north america.

fu*ck a whole busload of cops. hate them. nothing will ever change that.

Wasn't the coach of the Bengals complaining about the cops profiling the other day or something? It's sad that sh1t like this still goes on. People wonder why people of color are always so defensive and distrust the police. If you look at a map ohio/cinci is practically in the south, it's like right next to kentucky.

Chic Freak
01-Jun-2007, 04:19 PM
What a spanner. Mind you, that phone operator sounded kind of panicky too, daft cow.

bassman
01-Jun-2007, 04:28 PM
"How much did you put into the brownies"?

"About a quarter of an ounce.":lol:

It's amazing what some cops don't know about pot. I would just love to sit through their training on marijuana. I'm sure it would be quite funny. That's probably why the f*ckstick think's that you can OD on pot. The most he's going to do is fall asleep and wake up in the same spot the next morning....

fartpants
02-Jun-2007, 05:17 PM
a good friend of mine used to be a policeman and when he caught anyone in possession he used to confiscate it and pretend to throw it down the drain, then bring it round to us and share it around, then we would all smoke some, then he'd go back out on duty stoned:lol: :lol:

darth los
02-Jun-2007, 06:08 PM
How did he beat the drug tests?:confused:

fartpants
02-Jun-2007, 06:14 PM
there were no drug tests once he was out of training college

coma
03-Jun-2007, 05:21 PM
What a dumbass!
And of course he didnt get busted. They almost never do.
This cop knows nothing about drugs.
Have a glass of water, eat some doritoes and put on Dark Side of the Moon. Problem solved.:D

The operator was a stone botard.

In the 80s a cops abused me and I actually made a complaint. A year later he got fired. Apparently he had a long list of abuse. If a Cop gets fired for abuse It means he did it ALOT. I saved the newspaper article. A great day for me. It was in FLA btw.

darth los
03-Jun-2007, 06:22 PM
A cop busted for abuse? GTF out of here!!:eek: Seriously, for all the good cops do, the knuckleheads that abuse their power make people hate the whole profession. ( Sounds like lawyers:rolleyes: ) Unfortunately, the policies of most municipalities is to give the cop the benefit of the doubt pending an investigation. Meanwhile they're free to go on about their business on the job. Also, I don't buy the claim that these things are done by very few cops. It happens more than a little bit and those are just the incidents that get reported. We put alot of trust in police officers to protect us and even one case of abuse id far too many.

fartpants
03-Jun-2007, 07:58 PM
my policeman friend told me that he reckoned that 30% of policemen under 30 regularly did some form of soft drugs on a regular basis

darth los
03-Jun-2007, 08:55 PM
If it's that many then it can't be much of a secret. So my question is how and why are they allowed to get away with it? :confused:

fartpants
03-Jun-2007, 09:13 PM
i guess not many people want to be in the police, so when they do get people for the job they turn a blind eye to minor indiscretions to keep them in the job...