PDA

View Full Version : So I bought another new MUSTANG

DjfunkmasterG
30-May-2007, 08:07 PM
The red 2006 mustang, I featured in Deadlands has finally been retired. As of Yesterday I bought a brand new 2007 Mustang GT with modifications made to the car.

This new GT sports a larger throttle body, 3.55 gears in the rear axle and 18" wheels. While the Red 06 was a good little car it didn't have the V-8. It had the Gt appearance package but no V8 and that was an issue for me, so now I am styling again.

Trivia fact, in my 20 years driving I have now owned 14 Mustangs. I have been a loyal owner for 20 years.

Some pics for the peeps: http://www.putfile.com/djfunkmasterg/images/113235

bassman
30-May-2007, 08:55 PM
You bought two in one day? Because I could have sworn that I saw another thread about this.:p

MissJacksonCA
30-May-2007, 10:02 PM
whats her name?

DjfunkmasterG
31-May-2007, 12:38 AM
THE BEAST! :elol:

MissJacksonCA
31-May-2007, 01:08 AM
its more of an elvyra mistress of the dark lol orrrr malevolence... heh

the beast reminds me of that evil dog from The Sandlot so now I just laugh at that word lol

Cody
31-May-2007, 02:23 AM
i want to ride the inside of her.

DjfunkmasterG
31-May-2007, 11:08 AM
It may look like a she now, but give a few months and she will be transformed into a doomsday machine. One of my favorite things to do with Mustang GT's is mod the hell out of them. My 2000 Mustang GT had over 500rwhp(rear wheel horse power) after $10,000 worth of mods.

This car has 330hp at the engine, 270hp at the rear wheels after you go through the drive train and what not.

I already went to the speed shop yesterday and ordered an aluminum drive shaft, a K&N CAI system, 4.10 rear gears and Steeda Underdrive pulleys. By this fall I will most likey install either Twin Turbos or a Supercharger.

So naming it THE BEAST is quite appropiate. :evil:

MissJacksonCA
25-Jun-2007, 03:13 AM
So in your next movie will we get to see your new stang do some sweet stuff? Because your red one didn't have much of a role...:(

darth los
25-Jun-2007, 03:20 AM
So in your next movie will we get to see your new stang do some sweet stuff? Because your red one didn't have much of a role...:(

Are you insane!?! :D That baby is cherry. Don't do it dj!!

MissJacksonCA
25-Jun-2007, 03:50 AM
Duuuuude why have a car like that and not use it to the max? Its like buying a gun and putting it over your mantle and never using it...its just silly

doooooooo itttttttttttttttt :mad:

brewhahahhahahha (uh neil we need to be able to record voices on the forums so I can do my ultra evil laugh thanks so much)

darth los
25-Jun-2007, 03:53 AM
Because men like their things to be cherry. :elol: Why do you think we spend so much time taking care of our cars?

MissJacksonCA
25-Jun-2007, 03:57 AM
Well I can tell you one psychopath I knew would actually remove the seats from his precious car (which is one of 152 in existence like his...ohhh the crap I had to hear about his freaking cars) just to vaccum... and of course he had to wash it daily... DAILY I MEAN HOW CRAZY ARE YOU

oh yes... where was I...

I can understand taking care of your car but if you own a car like DJs you should use it to the fullest or else its like if ya never use it it languishes... its only making the car sad ... he wants to run wild and be free with all the other mustangs...

darth los
25-Jun-2007, 04:00 AM
Well I can tell you one psychopath I knew would actually remove the seats from his precious car (which is one of 152 in existence like his...ohhh the crap I had to hear about his freaking cars) just to vaccum... and of course he had to wash it daily... DAILY I MEAN HOW CRAZY ARE YOU

oh yes... where was I...

I can understand taking care of your car but if you own a car like DJs you should use it to the fullest or else its like if ya never use it it languishes... its only making the car sad ... he wants to run wild and be free with all the other mustangs...

It depends on what your definition of using it to fullest is. How do you know he's already not. That thing is a major chick magnet you know.

MissJacksonCA
25-Jun-2007, 04:01 AM
Yeah if a woman likes fix or repair dailys I guess it might be a chick magnet...

DeadJonas190
25-Jun-2007, 04:08 AM
I love your car man. I like the new front end, it screams "F*CK WITH ME AND DIE!" It makes the car look like a bull ready to charge and destroy stuff.

Nice car.

darth los
25-Jun-2007, 04:13 AM
i like the fact that it's parked in the shade in every picture. You gotta baby that thing.

Neil
25-Jun-2007, 09:52 AM
By this fall I will most likey install either Twin Turbos or a Supercharger.

So naming it THE BEAST is quite appropiate. :evil:

Supercharger is surely the best option?

fartpants
26-Jun-2007, 08:52 PM
well deej the deejaying/film-making must be doing alright for you ,2 new cars in 2 years so you must be doing something right...

darth los
26-Jun-2007, 09:14 PM
well deej the deejaying/film-making must be doing alright for you ,2 new cars in 2 years so you must be doing something right...

are you kidding dj, is rolling in it. He's reviewing a new plasma screen tv what seems like every week. :D

Shadowofthedead
27-Jun-2007, 06:18 AM
saved your money and bought a new camaro when they come out next year fords suck especially mustangs... personal opinion... oh and the new mustangs have a tendency to roll as well ask my buddy mike hes had three with in the last year

MissJacksonCA
27-Jun-2007, 06:19 AM
I am looking forward to the new camaros but I'd rather buy a classic one

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 06:22 AM
Dman it would be nice to have that type of money. I'd have to go with the old one by default.