PDA

View Full Version : what happened to them!

MissJacksonCA
30-May-2007, 10:46 PM
I was in the shower this morning which is where I find I do my best thinking because of course its when you have a great idea and can't write it down that they come to ya but anyhoooo...

Ever wonder what happened to some of the people from the shows ya watched as kids? I'm wondering about the chick from The Secret Life of Alex Mack, the family from Small Wonder, and the dude from Parker Lewis Cant Lose...

those were some silly fun shows

darth los
31-May-2007, 12:10 AM
I've always wondered about what happened to:

-Scott Baio-Happy days/charles in charge
-Joyce DeWitt- three's company
-Linda Blair- the exorcist
-Valerie Bertanelli- one day at a time
-Phoebe Cates:kiss: - Fast Times at ridgemont high (Damn I loved that woman)
-The entire cast of goonies :lol: :lol:
-Arsenio Hall
-Ralph Machio- Karate Kid
-Molly Ringwald- Brat Packer
-Jaleel "Urkel" White- Family matters

MissJacksonCA
31-May-2007, 01:05 AM
She lives in NYC when she and her husband Kevin Kline and their children aren't at their upstate estate. She enjoys cocktail parties and raising her kids while her husband takes to the stage.

I do wonder of the goonies myself... that was such a crazy cast ...we never saw chunk again lol or data

Mike70
31-May-2007, 01:08 AM
linda blair was recently in an episode of superatural (great fraking show) called "the usual suspects." she played a detective.

MissJacksonCA
31-May-2007, 01:09 AM
She claimed she got injured while filming the Exorcist and didn't actually feel the injuries until recent years... sounds to me like she was hungry for money because her acting skills left something to be desired

Cody
31-May-2007, 02:22 AM
are you afraid of the dark,pete & pete.

GRMonLI
31-May-2007, 02:39 AM
I am always checking old TV show casts on the internet movie database.

http://www.imdb.com

darth los
31-May-2007, 03:09 AM
She lives in NYC when she and her husband Kevin Kline and their children aren't at their upstate estate. She enjoys cocktail parties and raising her kids while her husband takes to the stage.

I do wonder of the goonies myself... that was such a crazy cast ...we never saw chunk again lol or data

I always wondered about the Toxic avenger's son from Goonies myself. :p

acealive1
31-May-2007, 03:47 AM
I always wondered about the Toxic avenger's son from Goonies myself. :p

he's dead

data did the fight choreography for xmen the movie

MissJacksonCA
31-May-2007, 03:56 AM
what toxic avenger? are you doing a segway into a comic?

i liked are you afraid of the dark and pete and pete too... and what about that show that took place in some town called eerie, pennsylvania?

darth los
31-May-2007, 03:57 AM
The disfugured guy from goonies. I kinda thought he looked like the toxic avenger. Maybe it was a spinoff?:confused:

MissJacksonCA
31-May-2007, 03:58 AM
wise up!

bassman
31-May-2007, 12:22 PM
The disfugured guy from goonies. I kinda thought he looked like the toxic avenger. Maybe it was a spinoff?:confused:

Wha wha what? You mean Sloth??

darth los
31-May-2007, 05:39 PM
I think that's it. :confused:

_liam_
31-May-2007, 05:44 PM
billy from gremlins has a really boring blog these days.

dunno what happened to alex mack. shes probably legal now.

also remember eerie, indiana? wonder how many drugs omri katz is on these days

Danny
01-Jun-2007, 01:56 AM
wasnt the dude from parker luis cant lose the dude who replaced daniel jakcson as a member of sg1 in stargate for a season or two?

i dont really think about it that much but what kind of work has the dudes who played spike and xander from buffy gotten, that series ended a cuople o years ago now and they fell off the map.

darth los
01-Jun-2007, 03:16 AM
Spike could always get work as a billy idol impersonator.

Chic Freak
01-Jun-2007, 04:07 PM
also remember eerie, indiana? wonder how many drugs omri katz is on these days

I used to love Eerie Indiana! Remember that one about the Stepford Wives-esque woman who made her kids sleep in giant tupperware boxes to keep them young?

I wonder if you can get that series on DVD now? *hopes*

MissJacksonCA
01-Jun-2007, 06:59 PM
the tupperware family was my favorite episode of that show!

no word on where Omri is today... but

Alex Mack went to Sarah Laurence college and is actually doing movies again... weird. Cant really say she was talented at all but hey... we shall see

darth los
01-Jun-2007, 10:38 PM
I used to love Eerie Indiana! Remember that one about the Stepford Wives-esque woman who made her kids sleep in giant tupperware boxes to keep them young?

I wonder if you can get that series on DVD now? *hopes*

Anything in this world can be yours if the "price is right".:evil: