PDA

View Full Version : When fast food kills...

MissJacksonCA
01-Jun-2007, 04:50 AM
Wendy's Manager Shot Over Chili Sauce
AP
MIAMI (May 29) - A manager at a fast-food restaurant was shot several times in the arm early Tuesday trying to protect the chili sauce, authorities said.

A man in the Wendy's drive-through argued with an employee because he wanted more of the condiment, police said. The worker told the customer that restaurant policy prohibited a customer from getting more than three packets.

The man insisted on 10, reports said. The employee complied, but police said the customer wanted even more.

The manager came out to speak to the man, said Miami-Dade police spokesman Mary Walter. The customer then shot the manager, who was taken to a hospital with injuries that were not life-threatening.

The customer fled in his vehicle with a female passenger, authorities said.

acealive1
01-Jun-2007, 05:16 AM
got damn idiots!

Danny
01-Jun-2007, 02:02 PM
retard, it friggin' disgusts me that theres people out there who are such scum they will kill for ****ing condiments.

Chic Freak
01-Jun-2007, 04:02 PM
I'm so glad I don't work in burger king anymore :eek:

fartpants
02-Jun-2007, 07:33 PM
another reason i'm glad i dont live in the states...:lol: :lol: :lol:

MissJacksonCA
02-Jun-2007, 07:34 PM
Why Did He Have A Gun In The Car?

fartpants
02-Jun-2007, 07:46 PM
because he thinks its his constitutional right to bear arms...scary

MissJacksonCA
02-Jun-2007, 07:52 PM
I want a gun and a permit to carry it on me at all times not out of my right to bear arms but for personal safety. Unfortunatly I never want to ask someone if this gun makes me look fat so its back to the hand-to-hand combat method of safety. Which is bad for criminals I know the art of poison hand... never tested it before but hey!

capncnut
04-Jun-2007, 05:56 PM
Wendy's burgers are the best! :cool:

MissJacksonCA
04-Jun-2007, 08:20 PM
Apparently you haven't been to In N Out before... the commercials are dead on... it shows one of their burgers and some fries and the narroroator is like...

Back east in some college somewhere... theres a student counting down the days til he goes back home and back to in n out burger....

okay okay its not verbatim but I'm telling ya the place is awesome! Its all retro style and the prices are SO CHEAP and its all prepared fresh as you wait for them to prepare your order you can even watch. Its an awesome company too they pay their employees well and they treat them well too. Once you've visited one you're never the same. Visit California, go to in n out!

Exatreides
04-Jun-2007, 11:38 PM
Why didn't they just give him more freakin condiments?

some ****ty service i say.

EvilNed
04-Jun-2007, 11:44 PM
MIAMI (May 29) - A manager at a fast-food restaurant was shot several times in the arm early Tuesday trying to protect the chili sauce

But what about the chili sauce? It made it, right?

MissJacksonCA
05-Jun-2007, 05:26 AM
I'm gonna hafta side with the killer on this one... I mean dude... just give him the stupid packets how much could they cost that its such a big woo? Are ya gonna limit my ketchup use next?

AcesandEights
05-Jun-2007, 06:07 AM
But what about the chili sauce? It made it, right?

:lol:

*Wipes tears away from eyes*

Philly_SWAT
06-Jun-2007, 04:37 PM
because he thinks its his constitutional right to bear arms...scary
If everyone carried a gun, things like this wouldnt happen. You think the customer would have such a itchy trigger finger if he knew the manager was packing heat?

MissJacksonCA
06-Jun-2007, 07:00 PM
If we all carried guns that doesn't mean we'd all use them as freely as someone else.

EvilNed
06-Jun-2007, 07:23 PM
People in gangs all carry guns. They all fight.

Cody
06-Jun-2007, 10:18 PM
popeyes chicken & biscuits

darth los
23-Jun-2007, 05:30 AM
I want a gun and a permit to carry it on me at all times not out of my right to bear arms but for personal safety. Unfortunatly I never want to ask someone if this gun makes me look fat so its back to the hand-to-hand combat method of safety. Which is bad for criminals I know the art of poison hand... never tested it before but hey!

So how do you know if it works? Having a carry a concealed weapon permit is very hard to get. You could always just become a cop. It suits you.

MissJacksonCA
23-Jun-2007, 06:08 PM
How do I know if what works? Hand to hand combat? Simple. I've hurt people before. Again... poison hand :moon: Well not really PH but more a series of finely placed punches and elbows and a kick. Again... it doesn't take a lot to dislocate someones kneecap.

You know I did consider going into law enforcement but frankly my view of police is simply that they're not only corrupt but they're sexist and often power hungry individuals with serious Rhodes disorders (guess where that one came from)...

Additionally my general belief on the government is that they're too slow to act and they're typically bound by laws that I feel are too old to be followed and because you have to rely on (sometimes totally inept) jurors to convict a person before you can punish them any level of law enforcement or government work is simply not for me. I'm much more pro-vigilante justice and would prefer to live in the world of Judge Dredd. Justice ought to be swift instead its slow, stupid, dependant on the intelligence of people enforcing it and therefore all but entirely useless.

flyboy
24-Jun-2007, 05:14 PM
i can never understand what goes through some peoples minds, i mean shooting some innocent man who at the end of the day, was just doing his bloody job! the assailant must have been on crack cocaine or methamphetamine.and he deserves to fry.:mad:

dont get me wrong, id never play the 'hero' by jumping in and trying to apprehend an armed man. id just run away and call the cops str8 away.:shifty: your life is worth more than any award for bravery any day.