View Full Version : Cholo's thoughts on zombies

thxleo
03-Jun-2007, 05:00 AM
I went to a book signing today for John Leguizamo. He is here in Pittsburgh shooting a t.v. show for Spike TV called "The Kill Point". I asked him about his thoughts on LOTD and how it turned out and he spoke very highly of George Romero and how much he loved the script. However, he said that he felt that running zombies would have made the film better. :eek:
He also had some really funny stories about what an a-hole Steven Seagal is and how he and Patrick Swayze nearly beat each other up, dressed in drag, during To Wong Fu.

acealive1
03-Jun-2007, 07:05 AM
well im glad someone finally met the guy. did u have him sign anything?

axlish
03-Jun-2007, 12:54 PM
Cool info, it sounds like he liked the Dawn remake (and probably liked it better than Land).

Did Leguizamo miss Road House? Just because Swayze is in drag doesn't mean he won't kick your arse :)

DjfunkmasterG
04-Jun-2007, 11:39 AM
When one of the lead actors in a zombie film from the master says the zombies should have run.... you know the dead will be coming back to life soon.

bassman
04-Jun-2007, 01:19 PM
Well....he's an idiot for thinking the dead should have run, but I bet that fight with Swayze in drag would have been hilarious.:D

EvilNed
04-Jun-2007, 02:42 PM
If he prefers running zombies, all the cred to him. Personally, I'm in love with the shamblers. They usually moan alot more, which is scary...

I always liked Leguizamo. He seems like a cool guy.

darth los
04-Jun-2007, 11:21 PM
Cool info, it sounds like he liked the Dawn remake (and probably liked it better than Land).

Did Leguizamo miss Road House? Just because Swayze is in drag doesn't mean he won't kick your arse :)

Leguizamo definitely is a small dude especially back then. He probably thought swayze was a sissy because of all the "sensitive"/dancing roles he played. For evey road house there's a dirty dancing my friends. :p

mista_mo
15-Jun-2007, 05:20 AM
huh..he seemed built like a tank in lotd to me...

wouldn't call him small.

darth los
22-Jun-2007, 01:30 AM
It's all relative. John was cut up, not big. You want to see tanks? Go to an nfl combine or any prison yard in america. I wasn't even refering to his build , i meant stature.