MissJacksonCA
03-Jun-2007, 07:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6WZ67_gAy4

darth los
03-Jun-2007, 07:59 AM
Definitely fake. Good try though.:rolleyes:

Danny
03-Jun-2007, 12:57 PM
fake ,no doubt, though still a nice simple effect using the angle of mirrors, nothign more. its great how simple effects can look a lot better than cgi.

K6WZ67_gAy4

EvilNed
03-Jun-2007, 02:40 PM
To be honest, that looks a bit to "the Ring", "The Grudge" inspired to be true. A pale japanese kid. Wow, I wonder where they got that idea from.

darth los
03-Jun-2007, 06:24 PM
fake ,no doubt, though still a nice simple effect using the angle of mirrors, nothign more. its great how simple effects can look a lot better than cgi.

K6WZ67_gAy4

I hope that GAR recognizes that for his next film venture.

capncnut
04-Jun-2007, 03:55 PM
This (http://www.metacafe.com/watch/72966/real_ghost/) is apparently the big kahuna of the ghost world, taken from a closed off camera sped up. Thing is, even if one was captured on film and it poked it's tongue out for the camera, people would still call it a fake. It's a no-win deal.

MaximusIncredulous
04-Jun-2007, 04:58 PM
To be honest, that looks a bit to "the Ring", "The Grudge" inspired to be true. A pale japanese kid. Wow, I wonder where they got that idea from.

At least they avoided the burping.

triste realtà
05-Jun-2007, 04:39 AM
Didn't you see the episode in the light house? I think it was the season capper.

Danny
05-Jun-2007, 04:43 AM
This (http://www.metacafe.com/watch/72966/real_ghost/) is apparently the big kahuna of the ghost world, taken from a closed off camera sped up. Thing is, even if one was captured on film and it poked it's tongue out for the camera, people would still call it a fake. It's a no-win deal.

thats from the TAPS guys from the show ghost hunters it was taken in alcatraz i think, or an old house on haunted hill type hospital, either way its good, though could still be faked, the chair moving in the race rock ep and the fac ein the lighthouse looking over the rails at the camera ,even though there was nothing tripping the motion sensitive light right behind its head, that was cool.

beats a camp bloke with a perm asking his imginary freind "sam" about things:rolleyes:

actually just for those who aint seen it heres episode 1 of ghost hunters, it makes englands most haunted look like **** really.
this persons uploaded at least all of season 1 to my knowledge so i recommend checking them out, especially since the 2nd season never aired over hear and the dvds never came out here either.

yUZtSchaVzM
VcSA_rvbH5k
eDY8I3yMzZM

MikePizzoff
05-Jun-2007, 12:38 PM
MissJackson, deffinitely a fake but pretty cool special effects.

Capn/Hells, I love Ghosthunters; it's a great group of characters and a well done show.

Geophyrd
05-Jun-2007, 12:44 PM
and it was definitely a freak. For those that didn't see it, they went to investigate a light house. While there, they saw something moving up the stairs. You could see its hand on the rail as it moved. So they chased it but it moved quickly. Finally, they stopped, filmed upward and caught something looking over the balcony. Its clearly a figure.

They ran up the stairs and found nothing but two padlocked doors. Although at one point a motion detector kicked on a light and nearly caused me to sh*t myself. There were lots of other things going on in that light house...

Really good episode. My only question is that if they actually found what they were looking for...why did they leave? I've have stayed there a week if thats what it took to get more evidence.

darth los
06-Jun-2007, 12:57 AM

So many "tricks" can be done with film nowdays that it's no wonder that people would still be skeptical even if confronted with Photographic evidence. I guess the only way is to experience it yourself. :eek: