PDA

View Full Version : Rue Morgue Festival of Fear

thxleo
04-Jun-2007, 03:50 PM
Big news for the Rue Morgue convention in August...Dario Argento! And also, Maurizio Guarini of Goblin. Here is the link...
http://www.rue-morgue.com/festival.php

capncnut
15-Jun-2007, 06:19 PM
Looks like a pretty top line-up, I'd love to meet GAR and Argento man.

Griff
27-Jul-2007, 07:15 PM
I've got my ticket. Any other takers?

Monrozombi
02-Aug-2007, 12:24 AM
I've got my ticket. Any other takers?

Getting my tickets this week, can't wait, last big hoorah convention for me before baby comes.

Can't wait to meet Argento and you Griff!!!!!!

Griff
02-Aug-2007, 08:22 PM
Can't wait to meet Argento and you Griff!!!!!!

Well, Argento might be a bit of a comedown after meeting the mighty Griff but, what the hey, may as well give the old man a few minutes of your time while you're in town...

I kinda foolishly splashed out on the Argento VIP tickets. I figure he won't be going down to Australia any time soon so why not?

I'd better get a kiss.

Monrozombi
03-Aug-2007, 01:30 AM
Well, Argento might be a bit of a comedown after meeting the mighty Griff but, what the hey, may as well give the old man a few minutes of your time while you're in town...

I kinda foolishly splashed out on the Argento VIP tickets. I figure he won't be going down to Australia any time soon so why not?

I'd better get a kiss.

Griff the only thing that would make Toronto better is if I came home with a Griff autograph!!!!!!

I would pay good money to get a picture of the Griff Argento smooch :)

Griff
03-Aug-2007, 05:57 PM
Griff the only thing that would make Toronto better is if I came home with a Griff autograph!!!!!!

I'll get the b&w 8x10's printed up pronto!

livingdeadboy
06-Aug-2007, 11:13 PM
I'll for sure be there