PDA

View Full Version : Emos? Goths? Chavs? Pff. Smalltime. These are the real idiots.

EvilNed
05-Jun-2007, 01:26 PM
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Wapanese

Danny
05-Jun-2007, 01:43 PM
id possibly consider myself a japanophille, love the cultur and games but cosplayers?, thats takin' it ovvvver-boad.

lol, i though wigga was just a chav term.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wigger

_liam_
05-Jun-2007, 01:51 PM
tbh i like a good manga or anime or tartan asia dvd, but thats the point - a GOOD one. some people will just love anything if its got oriental text, almond eyes and neon colours :rolleyes: it's a bit like loving ANYTHING that's american or english

EvilNed
05-Jun-2007, 02:11 PM
Are yon questioningeth English culture!?

The Wapanese are the guys who try to BE japanese or buy anything as long as it's from Japan. Not the guys that can watch an anime because it happens to be good (Like Akira).

_liam_
05-Jun-2007, 02:18 PM
Are yon questioningeth English culture!?

The Wapanese are the guys who try to BE japanese or buy anything as long as it's from Japan. Not the guys that can watch an anime because it happens to be good (Like Akira).

that's what im saying, akira and the like are good, but some people just watch any old trash as long as it's japanese.

i know some people who watch the stupidest animes, just because theyre anime. if they were live action series produced in the west they wouldnt be seen dead watching them. its sad, and the people who try to BE japanese are especially ironic & strange seeing as most japanese youth culture is a distorted result of the Js trying to emulate western pop culture

EvilNed
05-Jun-2007, 02:21 PM
Yepp. I hate Wapanese. Someday, I'm going to snap and I'm going to stab them all to death with my western made broadsword.

I don't have much experience of wiggers tho, maybe I'd hate them more... Nah. I really just hate the wapanese.

_liam_
05-Jun-2007, 02:34 PM
wiggers are funny more than annoying, but i guess im not black.
you can go to a wigger's house and steal all the decent hip hop albums they own (usually 2 or 3), and they wont notice :lol:

Danny
05-Jun-2007, 02:36 PM
no, im pretty sure from a white polish guy in a "g-unit":rolleyes: outift telling a black friend of mine he "didnt know what it was like to be persecuted out on the streets", wiggas are way worse.

_liam_
05-Jun-2007, 02:39 PM
hahahahhahaha

OMG

ok thats pretty funny.

to be fair though, the streets of eastern europe are in many cases wayyy rougher than LA...

EvilNed
05-Jun-2007, 02:57 PM
I was in Poland. It wasn't that bad.

Danny
05-Jun-2007, 03:00 PM
yeah, see im just on about this one guy, i didnt really expect the entire nation of poland to be "average homeboy's".

_liam_
05-Jun-2007, 03:06 PM
I was in Poland. It wasn't that bad.

thats cos you were beating the germans! :LOL:

sorry, my sh*tty russian jokes end now.

i meant more like belarus or moldova, places like that

EvilNed
05-Jun-2007, 03:13 PM
I sorta knew you'd say that. :p

Terran
05-Jun-2007, 03:22 PM
i know some people who watch the stupidest animes, just because theyre anime. if

Like Trigun.....that show sucks!....

People need to get off their asses and watch something like Berserk.....

It may not have the best animation....but one of the best stories Ive ever seen in an anime....the manga is much much better though....

http://www.theanimecat.com/Photos/berserk.jpg
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/e/ee/200px-Behelit_scream.png

CornishCorpse
05-Jun-2007, 03:36 PM
Hah type sick fu*k into the search engine on this site..funny stuff just a taster "The Internets is writhing with sick ****s — individuals so messed in the head that they are actually difficult to ridicule, simply because their degeneracy outweighs any witty banter or sarcasm we could muster up"

Whew, for a minute there I thought I was Wapenese...Also anyone here like Afro Samurai? Sorry to divert topic focus

MissJacksonCA
05-Jun-2007, 06:19 PM
I only found out just yesterday what EMO was and as soon as I found out had a few friends to make fun of. That white Japanese thing is hilarious but I was suprised to not see mushi mushi (or however its spelled) on there.

EvilNed
05-Jun-2007, 07:49 PM
If some white kid with japanese schooluniform were to call me Ned-chan, I'd tell them to stop. If they didn't, I'd go Nanking on them.

AcesandEights
05-Jun-2007, 09:54 PM
I'd go Nanking on them.

5/10.

Nice reference, but a tad over the top. Good try, though :)

_liam_
05-Jun-2007, 11:41 PM
if i say i'd get all shiro ishii on them do i get 7 points? :lol:

EvilNed
06-Jun-2007, 12:37 AM
Bataan Death march? 8?

coma
06-Jun-2007, 03:03 AM
BAKA CHAN!

Shinay

oosely translated as
Dumbass
F**k you!

but I was suprised to not see mushi mushi (or however its spelled) on there.
Japanese people love to say things twice.
That's hello hello btw. For the telephone for anyone curious

MikePizzoff
06-Jun-2007, 05:58 AM
lol, i though wigga was just a chav term.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wigger

The term "wigger" is really ****ing sh*tty and just as racist as using the term "nigger". "Wigger" translates to "white nigger". I understand if you didn't know that, but I'm just here to inform and express that I feel it's an extremely farked up slang word. What's so hard about using the word "thug" instead?

Danny
06-Jun-2007, 07:44 AM
cus most of em arent tough but skinny little white guys that could get beat p by a 7 year old girl.

coma
06-Jun-2007, 02:13 PM
The term "wigger" is really ****ing sh*tty and just as racist as using the term "nigger". "Wigger" translates to "white nigger". I understand if you didn't know that, but I'm just here to inform and express that I feel it's an extremely farked up slang word. What's so hard about using the word "thug" instead?
I agree. That term has been around since at leat the early 80s and I always thought it obnoxious. I've been called that a couple times and I have long hair and a beard ala Metal head:eek:. I dont even speak in an urvan venacular, so they are just boneheads. People threw that at me because I dare to associate with some non white people and listen to "non aryan approved" musics at times.

A lot of people used to just say "white nigger" or "nigger lover". I guess wigga gives people more leeway, they feel. to sling rascist terminology without repercussion. Why not just say Race Traitor? Its the same damn thing.

I have been put on the spot by same people trying to get me to explain why non whites do things THEY dont like. Or indirectly call me white nigger becasue Of my friends. Such as; "Why do white people do that? Whats wrong with being white? I hate when people do that.blah blah", without having the nuts to come out and say it. Its extra stupid to say that to a pasty Whiye guy, who looks like me and Im wearing a Slayer shirt. DUUUUH.

Its not hurting anytone (Style or who one chooses to hang with) and its no ones buisness, so what the hells the difference?

Mike70
08-Jun-2007, 03:48 AM
for god's sake- what in the hell is a chav? like some form of british white trash? paris hilton, et al without the cash??

on another but similar note: any white person stupid enough to want to be black is singularly ignorant of the history of the this country and the treatment of black folks in the 400 year history of what has become the USA.

having grown up in one of the most racist places on planet earth (pretoria has nothing on cincinnati-apartheid would be law of the land in SW ohio if the white folks in cincy had anything to do with it) i have absolutely no sympathy (if that is even the right word) for white kids (mostly in the middle to upper class around here) who want to take on the impertinent (to be nice about it) "stance" of being black. these little muppets know nothing about what it has to be like being black - especially in a fu"cked up place like cincinnati. neither do i (to be fair) but i have an imagination, which is something most of these kids seem to be sorely lacking.

in the words of chris rock "there isn't a white person here who would switch places with me - and i'm rich!!!"

Danny
08-Jun-2007, 04:35 AM
:rolleyes: we get hillbillys and the like but americans never get chavs, ill use the king fo havs as an example, this guy looks and acts jsut like my cousin from chaddesden, AKA cahv capital of the world, with 'lahn-dahn' a very close second.

E1PU-9wsykA
Bq5g81KmwLo
gIm3goruT08

Mike70
08-Jun-2007, 04:44 AM
ok hellsing you have me here. is this kid in video 3 even from the fraking UK?!!! he sounds like me after like 8 rolling rocks and 5 shots of goslings trying to imitate our british friends - in particular trying to torment our friend dave (although i find it pee inducingly funny when he tries my accent out). is that a pack of dip in his front lip??? jesus christ is he doing the eric wolfe poser toughguy walk on the road way overbridge or what?? holy shi=*ite. did he just say yo-uns? sounds a lot like y'uns or y'all both very familiar to folks from the american south.

what the dude in video 2 needs is about half a length of broom handle and it would be over the handle bars for johnny and jimmy wannabee.

on another tip entirely: that is another note/thing we ought to take up- what everyone sounds like. i am very, very twangy.\

on a side note: the above mentioned eric wolfe was a kid i grew up with- known since like 1974 or so. he used to blame everything he couldn't do either on a soccer injury (played with him for years- he was never hurt) or the steel plate in his head (known him since we were 4, so when did he get the steel plate???) he had this walk where he would stick out his chest and hold his arms like he was getting ready to draw down on someone in the old west - totally fraking funny. the kind of guy that if you hadn't grown up with him, you would have totally hated the guy - hell he was one of our best friends and we could barely stand him.

Danny
08-Jun-2007, 09:56 AM
aye its "y'oons" theres also:

"friggin wralin's-callin's" - how-do

"frigin schwaaaa!, dicked!" - how-do ,in a slightly more offesnive manner

"ya ****in' dick ed cows!" - i say i find you bovine creatures truly repulsive

"yer friggin cleggy, ya claxon, ya cleg dust" - many other ways of saying "yer dick-ed!"

and the list goes on and on burberry, white lightning, cavaliers yadda-yadda-yadda.

Cody
09-Jun-2007, 12:59 AM
that dude was sh!tfaced hardcore in the 3rd vid