PDA

View Full Version : Xbox360 insurance thingy question...

MinionZombie
08-Jun-2007, 03:28 PM
Okay, so a couple of days after I got my Xbox360 I posted off the form that came with it (as well as a cheque to bump it up to 3 years coverage), but that was 15 days ago now and I haven't gotten anything back yet.

Was wondering if it took a while for any of you guys?

Of course, in that 15 days there's been a couple of weekends and a bank holiday, so that pretty much negates 3 to 5 days worth. Still though, is this their idea of "rushing" it back to me? :rolleyes:

However, if you guys who used the fill-out-form and posted it off got it back much sooner, then I bet I've been screwed over by Royal Mail losing it, the wankers.

bassman
08-Jun-2007, 03:56 PM
Mine took about a month, I would say. They did send it back, though.

MinionZombie
08-Jun-2007, 08:37 PM
I'll check my bank account I spose, see if the quids have been taken out...too lazy tonight, and I need a wee-wee, hahaha...

But if Hot Fuzz arrives tomorrow, I'll be suddenly too busy, hahaha!

A feckin' month? Geez, their definition of "rush" isn't the same as ours, eh?

Anyway, I've been obsessing over Saints Row since May 29th (when it arrived), now at 33% completion, catching up on the Westside Rollerz missions. A very, very fun game - I feckin' can't wait to see GTA4, it's gonna rock nuts. :cool:

acealive1
08-Jun-2007, 11:31 PM
this is the reason i will never own a microsoft system. i never bought insurance for my PS2 because its a waste. if i have proof of purchase and i bring back a system i bought from you that decided to die,there should be even exchange wuthing ONE year. PERIOD. not that 30 days in store. and 330 days after store warranty crap. u gotta shell out more just to mail it.

Terran
08-Jun-2007, 11:33 PM
My PS2 never worked :(....

And it wasnt even one of the systems released when it first came out....I bought it brand new when the PS2 was already like 2 years old....