PDA

View Full Version : South Park Homeless episode

MontagMOI
09-Jun-2007, 10:28 AM
I realise i am very late in mentioning this (and i am sure someone already posted about this) but i watched the South Park episode last night that referenced Dawn 04 and Day Of The Dead. I thought the bits that recreated images and scenes from the films was very well done and i thought the whole scene wth the doctor who was experimenting on the Homeless was a great idea especially the 'Bub' homeless. Any South PArk fans on this site should check it out :D

Danny
09-Jun-2007, 10:38 AM
damn thats eeiry i just finished watching that episode for the 1st time since it aired:shifty:

and yeah its a great episode, once again stans dad really stole the show "its too late...hes become one of them":D

MontagMOI
09-Jun-2007, 06:29 PM
I thought it was so well-observed. I also loved the bit with Kyle's dad getting 'turned' :skull:

MinionZombie
09-Jun-2007, 11:13 PM
It was indeed a superb episode, and hellsing you're damn right, Randy Marsh really steals the whole episode once again. :)

swellman
10-Jun-2007, 02:30 AM
That is my favorite episode of season 11. It had so many great Romero parodies in it.

MinionZombie
10-Jun-2007, 10:56 AM
That is my favorite episode of season 11. It had so many great Romero parodies in it.
Plus it ripped the piss out of Yawn04, so that's all bonus round in my mind. :)

Danny
10-Jun-2007, 02:33 PM
"see?, it has allready completely forgotten i have given it change"

"oh no a war veteran, im gonna have to give him some change!"

"are you THE eric cartman, the eric cartman who jumped 30 homeless on a skateboard"

great ep.:lol:

ProfessorChaos
11-Jun-2007, 11:41 PM

great news...season 11 is only half over, we get a second helping of fresh season 11 goodness in a few short months...:)

darth los
12-Jun-2007, 01:01 AM
Plus it ripped the piss out of Yawn04, so that's all bonus round in my mind. :)

Never a bad time to stick it to dawn 04' , huh mz!! lol :D

Mutineer
12-Jun-2007, 01:13 AM
Yawn04 ?

More like

YAWN with the GAR prejudice for once. :confused: :rolleyes:

Cody
12-Jun-2007, 01:33 AM
it was interesting on how they did that