PDA

View Full Version : 30 days of night trailer

Danny
09-Jun-2007, 11:24 PM
gB9xJzSFkMs

just like i am legend this is so obviously inspired by danny boyles 28 days later, though that aint no bad thing as far as im concerned, this looks like 28 days meets the thing, so in a word "bitchin'2" (squared:cool: )

Mutineer
10-Jun-2007, 02:59 AM
It is based off a graphic novel by Niles

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/30_Days_of_Night

I am looking forward to it, although not nearly as much as IAL !

Mike70
10-Jun-2007, 04:48 PM
i'll have to check that out. looks pretty cool.

Danny
10-Jun-2007, 04:58 PM
im looking forward to it, its been awhile since weve seen a decent film about vampires that arent dandy fops in long leather coats.

DjfunkmasterG
10-Jun-2007, 05:20 PM
I just caught the trailer to this and I am Legend. (Saw IAL trailer ahead of Ocean's 13). Although it is easy to tell IAL has more money behind it, I think 30DN will probably be the better movie. Although I did enjoy the trailer for IAL, especially since Will Smith is racing through the empty streets of NY in a Mustang GT. :D which just happens to be red in color. :D :D

Danny
10-Jun-2007, 05:29 PM
i to think this has what it takes to be a superior film, since you allready know off the bat its "stay alive till the sun comes up" with the twist being the sun aint coming up for another 30 days. and you cant get more isolated than the arctic cirlce can you? legend looks good dont get me wrong, this just looks better, though i reckon this will make a significant amount of money less than the big budget option.

capncnut
10-Jun-2007, 06:23 PM
Damn, Angel from Home & Away really seems to be carving a name for herself in Hollywood, film looks good too.

MikePizzoff
11-Jun-2007, 02:30 AM
Looks awesome. Hells, 30 Days Of Night was a graphic novel. Check it out.

Cody
11-Jun-2007, 04:53 AM
def man.

darth los
11-Jun-2007, 05:59 AM
Looks awesome. Hells, 30 Days Of Night was a graphic novel. Check it out.

i know i just read it i ign. I think it's cool. Let's just hope that they don't screw it up like so many other comic to movie adaptations. I'm suprised uwe boll didn't score this gig. :D