PDA

View Full Version : Tony soprano !

general tbag
10-Jun-2007, 08:25 AM
last episode is tonight any guesses ?

i think he gets shot or his guys turn on him at the very end.

or else he goes brokeback and moves to the mountains ?

coma
10-Jun-2007, 03:32 PM
Paulie set him up. Thats why Phil didnt want him killed. But you never know. The character is all sbout his profile, so that would make him look bad if anyone knew. My Guess is that Tony dies in a hail of gunfire. He's a sh/tbag and deserves it. Though these last episodes have him turning into an even bigger lowlife so he may go rat.
Its is really hard to tell. These last half season episodes ar better than most of the last few years. They dropped the soap opera crap I didnt care about anyway.
Im pretty excied to see the fat man eat some lead :D

DjfunkmasterG
10-Jun-2007, 03:36 PM
I think Tony finds out Paulie set him up and he caps Paulie, but he gets capped and then Phil wipes out the rest of the Soprano family just for sh/ts n giggles.

general tbag
10-Jun-2007, 09:57 PM
yea after chris was killed it kinda went downhill.

darth los
10-Jun-2007, 10:30 PM
Paulie set him up. Thats why Phil didnt want him killed. But you never know. The character is all sbout his profile, so that would make him look bad if anyone knew. My Guess is that Tony dies in a hail of gunfire. He's a sh/tbag and deserves it. Though these last episodes have him turning into an even bigger lowlife so he may go rat.
Its is really hard to tell. These last half season episodes ar better than most of the last few years. They dropped the soap opera crap I didnt care about anyway.
Im pretty excied to see the fat man eat some lead :D

I don't know ifit would be a smart idea to have him killed, moneywise. I mean they would be throwing away the opportunity to make a film someday. You know it's all about the money. Just a thought. :confused:

DjfunkmasterG
10-Jun-2007, 11:58 PM
As of 7:58Pm EST we have 1 hour and 2 minutes to go until the end of the Soprano's. Hell you could watch Deadlands and it would end just in time for the show to start. :lol: :D

I am so eagerly awaiting this final episode.