PDA

View Full Version : If Fox News had never existed.....

Purge
11-Jun-2007, 05:32 PM
http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=3117&NEXTID=0&PREVID=6686&DISPLAYORDER=20070608181807&CAT=pics&NSFW=0&page=1&genre=0&rating=nsfw_sfw :lol:

EvilNed
11-Jun-2007, 05:47 PM
Haha, those were hilarious. Especially the 1st Century Fox with Pilates "We found him like that!"

darth los
11-Jun-2007, 05:55 PM
Haha, those were hilarious. Especially the 1st Century Fox with Pilates "We found him like that!"

Those were definitely too funny. The one with O'reilly's talking points on why slavery is essential for our economy is spot on. It definitely sounds like the garbage he spews on his show every night.

MaximusIncredulous
11-Jun-2007, 06:15 PM
Oh yeah, that would be Murdoch's Fox - cheap, sleazy, tabloid fascism.

darth los
11-Jun-2007, 06:21 PM
Oh yeah, that would be Murdoch's Fox - cheap, sleazy, tabloid fascism.

Atleast in recent months murdoch has actually admitted to carrying the water for the bush administration and promoting their iraq war agenda. They're still scum though.

Cody
12-Jun-2007, 01:42 AM
lmao. tickled me quite fancy actually.

MissJacksonCA
13-Jun-2007, 05:13 AM
The Bill O Reilly thing about slavery was so perfect I see him saying that...

I also enjoyed the MLK African-American or Anti-American thing...

coma
13-Jun-2007, 02:32 PM
Super fuuny stuff and an actual representation of their propaganda style.

Funny, a year ago there would be a long string of posts like

I love fox news. Its fair and balanced but even ifs its not so what

You hate our freedom. Criticizing Fox makes the terrorists win

How dare you even contemplate a thought crime like critiquing the President. I know you didnt but you were thinking it. I know I slam Clinton, but he got head and thats a national disaster. so thats totally different. Respect fox like you should respect the office of president because un this case, I support his policies even though I barely understand them. Why do I support them? Fox lied. Fox decided and I trust them like I trust my Mommy.

Though we all know fox is an organ like pravda I will ignore that and blast the non existent Liberal Media.

Fox tells me what I want, What I NEED to hear, so it MUST be true!!

Boy, things have changed. Thank God:lol:

darth los
13-Jun-2007, 03:09 PM
Open debate and diverse opinions are the cornertones of democracy.

MissJacksonCA
13-Jun-2007, 07:33 PM
coma that was amazing

darth los
13-Jun-2007, 08:09 PM
Super fuuny stuff and an actual representation of their propaganda style.

Funny, a year ago there would be a long string of posts like

I love fox news. Its fair and balanced but even ifs its not so what

You hate our freedom. Criticizing Fox makes the terrorists win

How dare you even contemplate a thought crime like critiquing the President. I know you didnt but you were thinking it. I know I slam Clinton, but he got head and thats a national disaster. so thats totally different. Respect fox like you should respect the office of president because un this case, I support his policies even though I barely understand them. Why do I support them? Fox lied. Fox decided and I trust them like I trust my Mommy.

Though we all know fox is an organ like pravda I will ignore that and blast the non existent Liberal Media.

Fox tells me what I want, What I NEED to hear, so it MUST be true!!

Boy, things have changed. Thank God:lol:

Trust no one. Find your own answers in life. Everyone has an agenda. The last thing I wanna hear a politician or news anchor tell me is "trust me".:rolleyes: The truth is out there!!:confused:

coma
13-Jun-2007, 11:17 PM
coma that was amazing
Heheh. Thanks. unless your being sarcastic :). I usually get lambasted by someone for that sort of thing.

Open debate and diverse opinions are the cornertones of democracy.
Agreed. But there has been little of that in public arenas for a long time. It has changed somewhat lately. Too little too late?

darth los
13-Jun-2007, 11:33 PM
Heheh. Thanks. unless your being sarcastic :). I usually get lambasted by someone for that sort of thing.

Agreed. But there has been little of that in public arenas for a long time. It has changed somewhat lately. Too little too late?

All brought about by the politics of fear my freind. Part of karl roves master plan to build a permanent republican majority. Jokes on him though. They're not gonna hold a majority in congress or the white house for that matter for a long time. The were betrayed by their incompetance and it nullified very tactics that were actually quite succesful in ganing the reps control of the gov't.