PDA

View Full Version : EW.com has "Most embarrassing moment...

DjfunkmasterG
15-Jun-2007, 10:58 AM
There is this article in which EW readers and staff admit in public which pop culture films they haven't watched yet they are a part of the entertainment movement/business.

As an EW subscriber I decided to post something some people don't know... I have never seen Lord of the Rings, none of the film. So as a way to let it out, and honor my buddy Minion Zombie, here is my comment about not seeing LOTR.

"I have never seen The Lord of the Rings films. Some would say how could you have not seen these films, they are icons of fantasy films. To me I have no interest in which someone with Big Ears named Frodo, It sounds like a deleted character from the Sesame Street hour, joins a group of people walking to a volcano only to drop a gold ring inside. I say take the ring to the closest pawn dealer, get some cash for it, and go have a huge party with friends and key of 100% pure coovan."

MinionZombie
15-Jun-2007, 12:34 PM
*chuckles*

Cor blimey!

I'm just trying to think of ones for me, but my brain's gone all mushy this morning...but I have indeed not seen Gone With The Wind, nor The Sopranos (as seen on that list on ew.com).

CornishCorpse
16-Jun-2007, 04:46 PM
Heh think Ill try and do one of my own. Alot of my friends have worshipped the Crow film, it seems to have some sort of cult status around it so..

" Moody goth goes and gets revenge...Wow. Thats a first, a goth taking revenge rather than just planning it out on vampirefreaks. If I want to see a revenge movie then Ill slip old boy into ole dvd,Oi"