PDA

View Full Version : Ouch!!!!

prettycorpses
15-Jun-2007, 03:32 PM
I'm not a guy but this must of hurt....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/4253849.stm

capncnut
15-Jun-2007, 06:11 PM
Cor, imagine that, having yer knackers ripped off with a bare hand. Cripes!

Sort of puts a reality on the whole "rip yer bollocks off" thing. :eek:

darth los
15-Jun-2007, 06:20 PM
This chick is totally whacked. WTF does she mean she never meant to cause him harm!?!:confused: It's his nut you dumb broad!! Well, give aa whole new meaning to the line" sometimes you feel like a nut....".:evil:

MissJacksonCA
15-Jun-2007, 06:41 PM
wow you can rip out a mans ball with your bare hands? gosh kinda makes me wanna try just to see how hard it would be...

Terran
15-Jun-2007, 06:44 PM
You can rip of ears pretty easily too.....but that never made me want to try to do either.....

They always tell women in those self defense classes "grab, twist, and pull!"

MissJacksonCA
15-Jun-2007, 06:48 PM
I taught a womens self defense class but I didn't teach the ol twister-oo...

It is easy to rip off an ear and even easier to knock someones knee-cap out...

but the easiest defense of all is to sink your nails into a mans funsack in a tight fist... i've never had the pleasure of hurting a man there...

I look forward to it though...

fartpants
15-Jun-2007, 06:50 PM
i feel sorry for your bf if he pisses you off now :lol:

MissJacksonCA
15-Jun-2007, 06:57 PM
Are ya kidding my boyfriend scares me? He knows his way around guns, knives, and pressure points (I asked him to show me pressure points and how to hurt people with them once... I was crying like a baby for hours over the pain of it all)... I get scared telling him I didn't like the movie he picked...

and he made me promise never to hurt his 'boys' ... damnit!

darth los
15-Jun-2007, 07:07 PM
Which gives validity to the old saying , it's better to be feared than loved. :eek:

MissJacksonCA
15-Jun-2007, 07:09 PM
ive never heard that one before

darth los
15-Jun-2007, 07:23 PM
a mans funsack

it seems that you have some interesting terminology for male parts as well. Is that the technical term by the way? :confused:

MissJacksonCA
15-Jun-2007, 07:25 PM
nah its just my way of sugar coating ball sack...

darth los
15-Jun-2007, 07:31 PM
sugar coating ball sacks, heh? interesting....:rockbrow:

MissJacksonCA
15-Jun-2007, 07:36 PM
you're a funny little ferret aren'tcha

mista_mo
15-Jun-2007, 07:48 PM
You said ball sack in a public forum.

witch. It should be written as "Testicles"

don't you know that kids probibily read this, even though it's a forum about intensely gory zombie films filled with tons of language and sexual innuendo?!

darth los
15-Jun-2007, 08:02 PM
They always tell women in those self defense classes "grab, twist, and pull!"

You can do the same with nipples you know. A sort of purple nurple scenario.:sneaky:

Terran
15-Jun-2007, 08:36 PM
Yeah but the purple nurple scenario rarely results in the loss of a nipple....

But as we can clearly see it can result in the loss of a testicle!....

darth los
15-Jun-2007, 08:41 PM
Definitely true, but it was the only thing i could think of on a female that could be readily pulled and twisted and provide some pain.

MissJacksonCA
15-Jun-2007, 08:47 PM
you're kidding right? chill man those 'kids' prolly already use that terminology...

darth los
15-Jun-2007, 08:57 PM
you're kidding right? chill man those 'kids' prolly already use that terminology...

You're right on that one mj. It's come to the point where if you sit a kid down to have "the talk" about sex they'd tell you " so what do you want to know?":rockbrow:

MissJacksonCA
15-Jun-2007, 09:03 PM
its not like you can't pull a purple nurple on a man... and that I have done! Much fun...

all this talk of torture makes me think of slap bets... now those are fun...

but ya dl its a damn shame when elementary school kids are having sex in the classroom and enlist the help of lookouts in order to carry on... where have our values gone... whats next? preschool parties with seven minutes in heaven?

darth los
15-Jun-2007, 09:17 PM
Women's nipples are much more sensitive than a men's and thus it would be much more effective. They might even enjoy it. :D

MissJacksonCA
15-Jun-2007, 09:27 PM
yeah but a man isn't going to see it coming... :evil:

darth los
15-Jun-2007, 09:30 PM
Are you saying that you're ever vigilant for nipple twisters?

MissJacksonCA
15-Jun-2007, 09:32 PM
yep...

darth los
15-Jun-2007, 09:33 PM
Must be an interesting story you have then...:rockbrow:

MissJacksonCA
15-Jun-2007, 09:53 PM
lets just say some men were lobsters in a past life and should be boiled alive in this one

darth los
15-Jun-2007, 09:55 PM
Such anger my child... come to the darkside !! :elol:

MissJacksonCA
15-Jun-2007, 09:59 PM
what are you talking about i'm the queen of the darkside! :sneaky:

darth los
15-Jun-2007, 10:08 PM
You mean where the sun don't shine!?! Your the queen of ass !?! :p

MissJacksonCA
15-Jun-2007, 10:09 PM
okay i'm lost now... but isn't jlo the queen of ass?

darth los
15-Jun-2007, 10:11 PM
no, she just sucks ass. I never understood the fascination with her. She's just a regular looking puerto rican woman. I could take you up to the bronx or brooklyn and find 10 girls who look better, just ask coma.

MissJacksonCA
15-Jun-2007, 10:12 PM
actually jessica biel is the queen of ass now.. have you seen her rear end lately?

darth los
15-Jun-2007, 10:17 PM
OH, YEAH !! It's been on my mind alot. Ever since j lo married marc anthony she's gotten skinny anyway. i like skinny girls but not at the expense of t and a. :(

MissJacksonCA
15-Jun-2007, 10:18 PM
she didnt have any in the T dept... thank god she lost the weight her ass was gonna make her tip over

darth los
15-Jun-2007, 10:21 PM
All you need is a handfull anyway. Anything more is a waste. :(

DeadJonas190
15-Jun-2007, 10:21 PM
She said: "It was never my intention to cause harm to Geoff and the fact that I have caused him injury will live with me forever. I am in no way a violent person."

She grabbed his testicles and pulled. What does she mean it was never her intention to cause harm to him!

Crazy woman. I'm glad I have a cool girlfriend who would rather watch zombie movies than rip off peoples balls.

MissJacksonCA
15-Jun-2007, 10:22 PM
its true...

darth los
15-Jun-2007, 10:23 PM
I'm glad I have a cool girlfriend who would rather watch zombie movies than rip off peoples balls.

Gives new meaning to the phrase balls of the dead. :D

coma
16-Jun-2007, 02:02 AM
no, she just sucks ass. I never understood the fascination with her. She's just a regular looking puerto rican woman. I could take you up to the bronx or brooklyn and find 10 girls who look better, just ask coma.
Very True:o. I have met a lot of people who know her or worked for her and to a one they say she is a total beyotch. I saw a hot white girl on the train today. THAT'S a novelty 'round here:D. I used to shrug at her and said she wasnt that special. Guys would look at me crazy, but I understood when I saw there Girlfriends :)

she didnt have any in the T dept... thank god she lost the weight her ass was gonna make her tip over
First off, bottom heavy doesn't make you tip over. And and a heterosexual MALE who is a connoisseur of a nice ass, she didnt need to lose weight. Just Shut her stupid mouth. Though she does need to get lost. And now that she is heading to the where are they now category, I am happy.

mista_mo
16-Jun-2007, 02:21 AM
I was joking mj....it was satire.

jeeeeeeez

CornishCorpse
16-Jun-2007, 05:17 PM
You said ball sack in a public forum.

witch. It should be written as "Testicles"

don't you know that kids probibily read this, even though it's a forum about intensely gory zombie films filled with tons of language and sexual innuendo?!

In youre end dow.:cool:

This was the pointless post of the day sponsored by CC which is sponsored by Ema.

darth los
16-Jun-2007, 05:20 PM
Guys would look at me crazy, but I understood when I saw there Girlfriends :)

Major BUUURNN!!! :evil:

First off, bottom heavy doesn't make you tip over. And and a heterosexual MALE who is a connoisseur of a nice ass, she didnt need to lose weight.

That's what i'm taliking about. Another ass man!! :D But you know how hollywood is. You suppossedly have to be rail thin. Don't these chicks know that they look sick, not sexy?

flyboy
17-Jun-2007, 10:21 AM
I'm not a guy but this must of hurt....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/4253849.stm owwwww! fook me i bet that made his eyes water!:eek:

darth los
17-Jun-2007, 02:22 PM
It's sad that when women are losing an argument or are in a compromising position the first thing they wanna do is hurt a man's genitals.