PDA

View Full Version : Last of the Time Lords (may contain spoilers...)

Cykotic
16-Jun-2007, 12:48 PM
so, the BBC have released some very... spoilerish plot information for the last episode of series three and well, I was wrong...very wrongf

if you don't wanna know what happens... don't look down

Earth has been conquered and the Master rules supreme, with the Doctor a helpless prisoner, in the final episode of Russell T Davies's Doctor Who.The entire human race has been reduced to slavery, as the mighty warships of a new Time Lord Empire rise from the ashes. Only Martha Jones can save the world...

capncnut
16-Jun-2007, 01:09 PM
Indeed, this does open up a can of worms. I have to say though that this makes me jolly excited and seems like a top story for the Master's return.

There are even talks of an extended storyline with some Doctor-less episodes, time will tell I guess.

Cykotic
16-Jun-2007, 01:11 PM
Well, from what I've heard, the last 3 episodes are actually one long story....

capncnut
16-Jun-2007, 01:13 PM
And it all starts from tonight... <rubs thighs> :D

CornishCorpse
16-Jun-2007, 04:41 PM
Couple of hours :p Ive only been watching Dr Who since I joined this board, all the threads so I thought Id check it out and Damn. Hpotd helps me out again.

I really liked the Angel figurine episode the other week..Best defense mechanism ever.

Danny
16-Jun-2007, 10:15 PM
hoooooly **** that was a good episode, totally bitchin' i may have to watch the rerun.

CornishCorpse
16-Jun-2007, 10:32 PM
: Nod Nod :

Thus I created the Tonights Dr Who Ep thread to give my view on it.