PDA

View Full Version : how often do you...

flyboy
17-Jun-2007, 07:56 PM
watch dawn of the dead in your home a week??:dead:

EvilNed
17-Jun-2007, 08:07 PM
Once every eight or ten months. Sometimes less.

darth los
17-Jun-2007, 09:44 PM
I probably put it on once bi-wekly. Even if I'm on the computer i'll have it on. If we're discussing an aspect of the film here in the forums i'll throw it on as well and pay closer attention.

MaximusIncredulous
17-Jun-2007, 09:49 PM
I used to watch it almost everyday when I got it on Betamax back in '84. Could never get enough of that film for some reason. Now viewings hover around once or twice a month.

darth los
17-Jun-2007, 09:53 PM
i had no idea betamax lasted that long. :p You still have that copy? :confused:

MaximusIncredulous
17-Jun-2007, 10:09 PM
i had no idea betamax lasted that long. :p You still have that copy? :confused:

I still have it and I think it still works but the machines died before the tape. After Beta, I got Dawn on VHS, LaserDisc, then DVD.

EvilNed
17-Jun-2007, 10:10 PM
Neeeeeeeeeeerds!!!

darth los
17-Jun-2007, 10:16 PM
I still have it and I think it still works but the machines died before the tape. After Beta, I got Dawn on VHS, LaserDisc, then DVD.

So you basically own it on every medium known to man, huh? lol

MaximusIncredulous
17-Jun-2007, 10:26 PM
So you basically own it on every medium known to man, huh? lol

Sad, I know.

darth los
17-Jun-2007, 10:30 PM
Not to me it's not. You're around pretty much like-minded people here. I think it's like that with most of us. I own 6 copies of NOTLD. Why, well because: IT'S FREAKIN' NOTLD DUDE!! :cool:

MaximusIncredulous
17-Jun-2007, 10:35 PM
Because Romero's living dead trilogy are so good, I will always add it to my vid collection, no matter what format. I can see myself 40 or 50 years from now with Dawn on Beta, VHS, LD, DVD, DVD-HD, video memory card, holographic projection cube, and finally video brain implant.

darth los
17-Jun-2007, 10:39 PM
i know exactly what you mean. I just bought it on the umd format for my psp. Not for the ridiculously high 20 dollar prise tag though, it was on sale, brand new for 5 bucks at eb games. It was an offer i couldn't refuse. :D I now have it on vhs, the ultimate collection on dvd and the umd. Also, when i upgrade to high def, you now i'll have to get it on that format as well. They know our weaknesses dude.