PDA

View Full Version : A Paintball Minigun??

Cykotic
18-Jun-2007, 05:02 PM
-i-qMEAPGNU

mother f***er!

Tricky
18-Jun-2007, 05:56 PM
Oh man i wouldnt have time to bleed if i was carrying that :lol: that looks awesome!

jdog
18-Jun-2007, 06:42 PM
that was sweet. the damage you could do with that would be serius

AcesandEights
18-Jun-2007, 06:55 PM
That was sexy!

Can you imagine the cost of all the paintballs you'd go through? *Shivers*

fartpants
18-Jun-2007, 08:52 PM
WANT ONE NOW :evil: :evil:

darth los
25-Jun-2007, 05:22 AM
Oh man i wouldnt have time to bleed if i was carrying that :lol: that looks awesome!

Great predator reference. That gun has always been the coolest thing i've ever seen.

MissJacksonCA
25-Jun-2007, 02:05 PM
thats sweet!

Danny
25-Jun-2007, 03:40 PM
hoooooollllllyyyy ****.:eek:

darth los
25-Jun-2007, 04:49 PM
From what i've seen , paintball involes alot of stealth and jumping around. Is it even practical to take that out into the field?

MinionZombie
25-Jun-2007, 06:07 PM
GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZUS!!!

Just imagine getting pounded by that damn thing! :eek:

You'd be more welt than man! :stunned:

darth los
25-Jun-2007, 06:42 PM
You'd definitely be invincible with that thing.

MinionZombie
25-Jun-2007, 09:23 PM
You could have it set up somewhere, like in a turret, or in some kind of bunker, repelling advancing forces, that'd just be f*cking insane.

"LEFT FLANK!! LEFT FLANK!!"

Fire team on the right while the Assault team go left, sharp shooters hunkered down the middle blind firing a la Gears of War...ah mate that'd be awesome.

Speaking of Gears of War, the creators got the idea for the combat style after playing paintball. :cool:

I've only played once, but I'd love to play again, it's so much fun, knackers you out, but you run on adrenaline the entire day you won't know it till the following morning. You get all "adagio for strings" and start enacting all your favourite war movies. It's feckin' brilliant.

You get to live out that hankering for war that most men have, but in a safe manner.

I'd love to film a promo video for a paintballing group or business, that'd be f*cking awesome fun! Saving Private Ryan ... with PAINT! :D

darth los
25-Jun-2007, 09:32 PM
There has to be an outlet for all those who have "comando" dreams. Just remember guys, just because your team won capture the flag doesn't mean you're rambo. Don't be a hero !!

MinionZombie
25-Jun-2007, 09:47 PM
lol, I went all Rambo during capture the flag, I'd run out of ammo, I was the only man left on my team, the referee was yelling "they've got your flag!!!"

I immediately, without thinking, leapt up and charged after the thief and as he ran past a couple of trees, suddenly two more bad guys popped out of nowhere. I leapt into the air and dived behind a tree, spinning in mid-air so that I landed on my back and slid up to the tree stump where I got pummeled by paint all up my back.

The referee was well impressed by the commitment, and I was loving it, just going all a bit Rambo like. They got away, but I went down "last man standing" like (last man on my team anyway), they weren't taking me lying down, nor waiting for the clock to run out.

darth los
25-Jun-2007, 09:51 PM
I immediately, without thinking, leapt up and charged after the thief and as he ran past a couple of trees, suddenly two more bad guys popped out of nowhere. I leapt into the air and dived behind a tree, spinning in mid-air so that I landed on my back and slid up to the tree stump where I got pummeled by paint all up my back.

And i thought that john woo choreagraphed great action sequences. :lol: The only thing missing from that was a bullet time lean. That must have been a great story to tell the ladies at the after party. :D

MinionZombie
26-Jun-2007, 10:29 AM
After party? Yeah I wish. :D

It is a cracking story though, that whole particular round I was in full-on war movie mode, I even ordered a mate in a foxhole to "COVER ME!!!" so I could run full pelt to a massive tree. With my back against it I leaned left and right to break full cover to aim (again, think GOW) and nailed 3 people coming up our left flank and centre ground. Even shot one of them (one of my mates on the other team) in the neck, haha, he wasn't best pleased.