PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen Night Of The Zombies?

MontagMOI
18-Jun-2007, 06:57 PM
...Not the Bruno Mattei film of the same name but the 1981 film directed by Joel M Reed, the clown that directed Bloodsucking Freaks.
All i can find is some (probably inaccurate) info on IMDB.
According to IMDBs ratings it gets 1.7/10 (as opposed to BSF getting 3.6/10).
This has got me interested as it sounds absolutely awful, but like BSF may be so bad that it is hilarious
(and yes, i realise i may be alone in that view).
Can anyone shed some light on this?

"Loo loo loo i got some apples, loo loo loo you got some too"

darth los
18-Jun-2007, 07:21 PM
You know it's a funny trait we zombie lovers share. We could know that a zombie film is total crap but we still MUST see it for some reason. I guess we leave no stone unturned , huh? As for your question, sorry i haven't seen it, but it sounds like a stinker to me based on that rating you gave.

jdog
18-Jun-2007, 07:28 PM
have to check it out just to say i saw it.

MaximusIncredulous
19-Jun-2007, 06:48 AM
I may not want to watch any and every zombie movie ever made but if it's one that's made by the people responsible for the laughable mess that was Bloodsucking Freaks, I'm in.

MontagMOI
19-Jun-2007, 02:02 PM
I may not want to watch any and every zombie movie ever made but if it's one that's made by the people responsible for the laughable mess that was Bloodsucking Freaks, I'm in.

Well if you have seen that mess you may be as amused as me to know that 'Ralphus' the small assistant also had a small part as an Ewok in Return Of The Jedi. How freaky is that? lol :p

"Loo loo loo I got some apples, loo loo loo you got some too"

zombieslayer
19-Jun-2007, 04:55 PM
...Not the Bruno Mattei film of the same name but the 1981 film directed by Joel M Reed, the clown that directed Bloodsucking Freaks.
All i can find is some (probably inaccurate) info on IMDB.
According to IMDBs ratings it gets 1.7/10 (as opposed to BSF getting 3.6/10).
This has got me interested as it sounds absolutely awful, but like BSF may be so bad that it is hilarious
(and yes, i realise i may be alone in that view).
Can anyone shed some light on this?
"Loo loo loo i got some apples, loo loo loo you got some too"

i got a copy of it, but this one is directed by vincent dawn.it's about a special military squad sent to check out a chemical plant in aferica i think it was.

MaximusIncredulous
19-Jun-2007, 05:02 PM
i got a copy of it, but this one is directed by vincent dawn.it's about a special military squad sent to check out a chemical plant in aferica i think it was.

Vincent Dawn is an alias of Bruno Mattei among many others:

Michael Cardoso / Norman Dawn / Vincent Dawn / David Graham / David Hunt / Bob Hunter / Frank Klox / Werner Knox / Pierre Le Blanc / Jimmy B. Matheus / Jimmy Matheus / B. Mattei / J.B. Matthews / Jordan B. Matthews / J. Metheus / Martin Miller / Erik Montgomery / Herik Montgomery / Stefan Oblowsky / Gilbert Roussel / George Smith / William Snyder

Well if you have seen that mess you may be as amused as me to know that 'Ralphus' the small assistant also had a small part as an Ewok in Return Of The Jedi. How freaky is that? lol :p

That is freaky. I didn't know that. Now everytime I watch ROTJ, I'll half expect an Ewok to tie up Liea and spank her with a paddle.

MontagMOI
20-Jun-2007, 02:39 PM
That is freaky. I didn't know that. Now everytime I watch ROTJ, I'll half expect an Ewok to tie up Liea and spank her with a paddle.

PMSL

darth los
20-Jun-2007, 06:21 PM
PMSL

Funny. I could swear i've heard that some where before? :confused: Not far from here actually.

MontagMOI
21-Jun-2007, 10:56 AM
Funny. I could swear i've heard that some where before? :confused: Not far from here actually.

It's my favourite song :D

darth los
23-Jun-2007, 03:21 AM

Me being a star wars nut, that's some damn cool trivia. I might have to crack that open and watch it now.