PDA

View Full Version : NOTLD... what would you change...

MissJacksonCA
19-Jun-2007, 10:29 AM
I was just wondering what people would change from NOTLD... I know someone has already done a remake but I was wondering what people would personally change if they were to head up a remake...

Personally I'd like to see a home in a much more populated area (more reminiscent of Dawn 04) and in addition to that I think much more action is a necessity (what can I say I love gore)...

I think they could also stand to elaborate on town scenes for instance Ben in town... the diner thing...

And there's plenty of places where cemetaries are right in the thick of town (aside from my myspace cemetary pictures I dont think there's any other cemetaries in charleston)... so I'd really enjoy seeing a city and the residents reaction to a zombie walking about even if they're only going to follow one group of survivors (would make an excellent extra for the DVD to show what happens to other people once they see the zombies in the cemetary... dvds seldom have enough extra footage)... a perfect place for that would be Hudson, Ohio... granted the cemetaries near the town green are from the early 1900s there's tons of outlying cemetaries all around and huge massive properties that no doubt (and I mean nooooo doubt) have private cemetary spaces for the families who own the homes. Top that off with Western Reserve Academy being in the center of town (would make a great place to hide) and there's churches, restaurants, homes... all facing the town green and just a stones throw from the old cemetary and a brief 2 minute ride to about 10 others...

To kinda update the characters without changing them entirely I'd like to see a domineering wife and her daughter and husband who's totally owned by his wife. I'd like to see Barbara as being a younger lady as well... she always seemed to me to be awfully inept for a woman who i'm guessing was around 30ish at the time of the notld movies.

And for a juicy dvd extra I want to know what happens to the other characters and change the way in which everyone dies. Perhaps instead of the young daughter being a zombie it could be the wuss husband.

Just a few of my thoughts...

darth los
19-Jun-2007, 11:13 PM
I would have liked to see them work together and atleast try to put a coherent strategy together. But, i guess that's what makes the film, the tension, racial and otherwise, that was present in the house.

EvilNed
19-Jun-2007, 11:31 PM
I'd not make Barbara such a wuzz. Pretty much what Savini did.

darth los
19-Jun-2007, 11:34 PM
I think they could also stand to elaborate on town scenes for instance Ben in town... the diner thing...

The beekman's diner scene is something fans of the film have been clamoring for years to see. I thought for sure that they were going to do it with NOTLD 90' orNOTLD 30th anniversary. That's only the start of what's wrong with that film though. I guess they alway reserve the right to remake it again at some point and add it then.

Philly_SWAT
19-Jun-2007, 11:44 PM
As far as the "more gore" wish goes, I definately wouldnt mind seeing more gore in Night. However, keep in mind that Night was groundbreaking in the extent that it showed any gore at all. Prior to that, most films never showed any actual gore.

I liked the fact the movie was set in an unpopulated area. It showed that even in a rural area, the zombie problem would exist. If they were in a heavily populated area, especially near the outset of the problem,, "help" would be closer at hand, and would have created less tension in the movie.

As far as the cemetary setting goes, we never see in GAR's films long-dead crawling out of their graves. I mean, I would be kind of hard to get out of a closed box buried 6 feet underground, especially with your arms decayed to the point of almost falling off. I wouldnt actually think you would see many zombies in a cemetary. The Bill Hinzman zombie was most likely a dead body who had not been buried yet.

I definately would have liked to see at least a little more effort toward co-operation. I realize that when the sh*t hits the fan, social graces may start to go out the door, however, in the interest of survival, co-operation would seem to be a better path to follow that outright antagonism.

The Beekman diner scene would definately be cool to see, perhaps shown as a flash-back type scene as Ben is describing it to Barbara.

darth los
19-Jun-2007, 11:51 PM
As far as the "more gore" wish goes, I definately wouldnt mind seeing more gore in Night. However, keep in mind that Night was groundbreaking in the extent that it showed any gore at all. Prior to that, most films never showed any actual gore.
As far as the cemetary setting goes, we never see in GAR's films long-dead crawling out of their graves. I mean, I would be kind of hard to get out of a closed box buried 6 feet underground, especially with your arms decayed to the point of almost falling off. I wouldnt actually think you would see many zombies in a cemetary. The Bill Hinzman zombie was most likely a dead body who had not been buried yet.

If you recall, Savini tried to add gore for the remake but he was cut off at the knees. Rumor has it that he was none to happy about it and subsequently was disapointed with the end result. Maybe the ratings board wasn't ready for it at the time.

As for the bodies of the buried dead coming to life, you're right, they doen't come out of the grave. As a matter of fact in the original NOTLD it is explicitly stated that "the bodies of the recently dead are returning to life and committing acts of murder."

sandrock74
20-Jun-2007, 02:50 AM
I always felt that a cemetary would be one of the safest places to be during the zombie crisis...especially during the initial stages. Assuming that there were no dead bodies just lying around, there wouldn't be any ghouls to chase you around. Also, would any looters bother with a cemetary??
As for what I would change in Night, it would be to add the diner scene. It seems like such a cool story, shame it was never actually seen.

darth los
20-Jun-2007, 03:02 AM
Assuming that there were no dead bodies just lying around, there wouldn't be any ghouls to chase you around. Also, would any looters bother with a cemetary??

That was supposedly Fran's reason for wanting to go way up to canada, It's thought that with the population vastly decreasing as you went further north there would be less undead and thus stand a better chance of survival.

MissJacksonCA
20-Jun-2007, 03:35 AM
Actually if I do recall the racism that was felt in the origional NOTLD was never intended... when duane jones read for the part he was simply the best actor for the job...

I forgot... there was this time in Winnipeg when the Red River floods ... one year it flooded so badly that a local cemetary had to dig up the caskets of some of the people buried near the river because of the erosion threatened taking some of the bodies and floating them away... that would be a sweet sight if you had no idea what was going on and of course if dead folk came back would make it easy for them to come outta hiding. heheh

darth los
20-Jun-2007, 04:31 AM
Actually if I do recall the racism that was felt in the origional NOTLD was never intended... when duane jones read for the part he was simply the best actor for the job...

Yes that is what Gar has always claimed. But whether real or percieved it is undeniable that the racial tension was there. Think about this. At the time it was pretty radical casting a black man for the lead of a film. Especially with the racial tension that existed at the time. You would think that would have bothered people and it didn't. You would think that there would be an upraor with ben knocking out a white woman, but for some reason there really wasn't. You also can't deny the irony of a black man surviving that ordeal only to be killed by rednecks. There might not have been a racial component to gar's casting , but whether intended or not it came through loud and clear.

sandrock74
20-Jun-2007, 07:49 AM
Being from Michigan, I have been over the river and into Canada many a time. Where is this mystical place of no population that Fran and later, Riley dream about? You have to go WAAAAYYYY into the sticks to encounter a place like that in Canada! It may be devoid of zombies but it's also devoid of food and essential supplies like toilet paper (and toilets for that matter). They wouldn't have lasted a week, especially in the winter.

darth los
20-Jun-2007, 08:05 AM
Being from Michigan, I have been over the river and into Canada many a time. Where is this mystical place of no population that Fran and later, Riley dream about? You have to go WAAAAYYYY into the sticks to encounter a place like that in Canada! It may be devoid of zombies but it's also devoid of food and essential supplies like toilet paper (and toilets for that matter). They wouldn't have lasted a week, especially in the winter.

That's a good point. However, The situation was very dire. I guess based on what they saw in areas where the population was concentrated they figured that was a risk they were willing to take.

jdog
20-Jun-2007, 08:11 AM
That's a good point. However, The situation was very dire. I guess based on what they saw in areas where the population was concentrated they figured that was a risk they were willing to take.

where i live i saskatchewan we have more land mass then alot of countrys and a population of just over a million. with the proper firepower it would be no prob to fight off the zombies that you did see once there.

darth los
20-Jun-2007, 08:13 AM
At what point does it become just icy tundra up there? Because i think to be relatively safe you would have to go up that far atleast. A million ghouls is still waaaaaay to many.

MissJacksonCA
20-Jun-2007, 08:14 AM
90 miles from the us/canadien border above international falls and left lets say 60 kilometres... there's nothing... literally NOTHING... the transcanada highway pretty much is the only highway that goes through there and its only 2 lanes in a good lot of parts... the town where I vacation is in the Whiteshell Provincal Park and its so out in the sticks that you can mail a letter to my name, General Delivery, West Hawk Lake, Manitoba r0e2h0... I mean they dont even need a street address... it would've been a good idea if they flew there because its sparsely populated during winter and not too populated even during summer... the campgrounds have plenty of outhouses for bathrooms and a good lot of the cabins use lake water so provided the cabin has a generator (which a good deal do) you basically have all the essentials... additionally there's tons of hiking trails, ways to travel by water, and because its so out of nowhere you're good to not see a lot of zombies...

its totally gods country

jdog
20-Jun-2007, 08:18 AM
At what point does it become just icy tundra up there? Because i think to be relatively safe you would have to go up that far atleast. A million ghouls is still waaaaaay to many.

most of the population is in three citys, so if you avoid the major citys you would be good. as far as icey tundra we only have that at the very northern tip of the provence. we have desert in the southern part of the province as well, so you could take your pick both are rather isolated and have tons of small sh!t towns.

darth los
20-Jun-2007, 08:20 AM
so you could take your pick both are rather isolated and have tons of small sh!t towns.

Sounds like Montana. :lol:

jdog
20-Jun-2007, 08:21 AM
90 miles from the us/canadien border above international falls and left lets say 60 kilometres... there's nothing... literally NOTHING... the transcanada highway pretty much is the only highway that goes through there and its only 2 lanes in a good lot of parts... the town where I vacation is in the Whiteshell Provincal Park and its so out in the sticks that you can mail a letter to my name, General Delivery, West Hawk Lake, Manitoba r0e2h0... I mean they dont even need a street address... it would've been a good idea if they flew there because its sparsely populated during winter and not too populated even during summer... the campgrounds have plenty of outhouses for bathrooms and a good lot of the cabins use lake water so provided the cabin has a generator (which a good deal do) you basically have all the essentials... additionally there's tons of hiking trails, ways to travel by water, and because its so out of nowhere you're good to not see a lot of zombies...

its totally gods country

i couldnt agree more

EvilNed
20-Jun-2007, 12:02 PM
That's why I'm sticking to Sweden.

darth los
20-Jun-2007, 06:25 PM
I'd also try to change the roles a little just to throw people off. Maybe a black family in the basement and have the ghouls break in the house much earlier in the film so that they're forced to find a rescue station.

Philly_SWAT
20-Jun-2007, 10:13 PM
Yes that is what Gar has always claimed. But whether real or percieved it is undeniable that the racial tension was there. Think about this. At the time it was pretty radical casting a black man for the lead of a film. Especially with the racial tension that existed at the time. You would think that would have bothered people and it didn't. You would think that there would be an upraor with ben knocking out a white woman, but for some reason there really wasn't. You also can't deny the irony of a black man surviving that ordeal only to be killed by rednecks. There might not have been a racial component to gar's casting , but whether intended or not it came through loud and clear.
I tend to disagree with this. The only "racism" that exists when watching Night only comes from the mind of the viewer, not based on anything that happens on-screen. It is undeniable that both Dawn and Day had racist characters, but they were mostly protrayed as a-holes. But in Night, no one made any racial comments at all. Perhaps that was due to the role of Ben being written for "a man" not a "black" or "white" man. I think any racial tension that exists in solely in the mind of the viewer. You are right, in the 1960's, it was definately bold to have a black man hit a white woman on-screen. But bold only because of prevailing attitudes at the time. I would hope that as a race of people, we can lose that kind of thinking, and that we are moving in that direction. Hopefully, in 100 years when someone watches Night for the first time, they think nothing whatsoever about the black/white element of Ben hitting Barbara. They may see it as a necesary move to snap her out of her delirium, or a bad move that a man should never hit a woman, but hopefully the issue or race has disappeared to the point that the color of their skin has nothing to do with anything.

sandrock74
20-Jun-2007, 11:37 PM
You know, race never even occured to me when I watched Night the first few times! Ben was Ben...his ethnicity was irrelevant.
Now, looking back at it, it seems odd that an a-hole like Cooper (in the original OR the remake) never uttered a word about Ben's race! I suppose that while Cooper had SEVERAL character flaws to his personality, being racist wasn't one of them?

darth los
21-Jun-2007, 12:02 AM
I tend to disagree with this. The only "racism" that exists when watching Night only comes from the mind of the viewer, not based on anything that happens on-screen. It is undeniable that both Dawn and Day had racist characters, but they were mostly protrayed as a-holes. But in Night, no one made any racial comments at all. Perhaps that was due to the role of Ben being written for "a man" not a "black" or "white" man. I think any racial tension that exists in solely in the mind of the viewer. You are right, in the 1960's, it was definately bold to have a black man hit a white woman on-screen. But bold only because of prevailing attitudes at the time. I would hope that as a race of people, we can lose that kind of thinking, and that we are moving in that direction. Hopefully, in 100 years when someone watches Night for the first time, they think nothing whatsoever about the black/white element of Ben hitting Barbara. They may see it as a necesary move to snap her out of her delirium, or a bad move that a man should never hit a woman, but hopefully the issue or race has disappeared to the point that the color of their skin has nothing to do with anything.

Like i said perception is reality and that's what ultimately matters. Also, in NOTLD 90'cooper made a comment. He said, "you don't exactly look like NEIGHBORS yourself Mr. Ben." I take this as a reference to what seemd like a black man out of place in a rural town.Tom and Judy were more indicative of the local population. His comment could definitely be construed as racist.

sandrock74
21-Jun-2007, 02:14 AM
Like i said perception is reality and that's what ultimately matters. Also, in NOTLD 90'cooper made a comment. He said, "you don't exactly look like NEIGHBORS yourself Mr. Ben." I take this as a reference to what seemd like a black man out of place in a rural town.Tom and Judy were more indicative of the local population. His comment could definitely be construed as racist.

Wow! I just rewatched Night 90 today as I was doing the laundry and after I read your post I realized you could be right. I never picked up on that! I thought Cooper meant that Ben looked as out of place there as the Coopers themselves did (and Barbara too). With the exception of Tom and Judy who were clearly country bumkin types, the rest of them were all clearly city dwellers. I thought Cooper was saying that Ben didn't have any authority over them as he clearly didn't live in the house they were in or even a neighbor of the home owner.
I guess my racism radar needs some fine tuning...

darth los
21-Jun-2007, 03:07 AM
Wow! I just rewatched Night 90 today as I was doing the laundry and after I read your post I realized you could be right. I never picked up on that! I thought Cooper meant that Ben looked as out of place there as the Coopers themselves did (and Barbara too). With the exception of Tom and Judy who were clearly country bumkin types, the rest of them were all clearly city dwellers. I thought Cooper was saying that Ben didn't have any authority over them as he clearly didn't live in the house they were in or even a neighbor of the home owner.
I guess my racism radar needs some fine tuning...

that's why these discussions are helpfull. They show people a perspective they might not previously have thought of. I know in a perfect world racism doesn't exist but we don't live there, this is the real world. I guess it's based on your personal life experience. If you've never been a victim of racism as i have i guess you wouldn't see that in that scene. I have so i see it through slightly different colored glasses.

sandrock74
21-Jun-2007, 03:54 AM
that's why these discussions are helpfull. They show people a perspective they might not previously have thought of. I know in a perfect world racism doesn't exist but we don't live there, this is the real world. I guess it's based on your personal life experience. If you've never been a victim of racism as i have i guess you wouldn't see that in that scene. I have so i see it through slightly different colored glasses.

Racism just doesn't work, especially in this instance! Think about it, anyone NOT trying to eat you is an ally. Everyone trying to eat you is an enemy. Race, gender, religion, political affiliations all mean nothing. How can it be broken down any easier?

darth los
21-Jun-2007, 03:59 AM
Racism just doesn't work, especially in this instance! Think about it, anyone NOT trying to eat you is an ally. Everyone trying to eat you is an enemy. Race, gender, religion, political affiliations all mean nothing. How can it be broken down any easier?

Of course it doesn't. That's why they all DIED!! In every movie in the series it was in everybody's best interest to work together to increase their chances of survival. However, the common theme in these films is that humans are incapable of putting petty sh it aside for the greater good. There's thousands of years of history to back that up by the way. We're thinking about it rationally, but when you have hordes of ghouls hungry for your flesh, all that goes out the window.

jdog
21-Jun-2007, 07:48 AM
it would have been cool if ben had a buddy with him in the truck then they could have kicked the sh!t out of cooper and the zombies grabbed the women and gas and split the scene. (just kidding but it would be an entertaining twist to a classic).

sandrock74
21-Jun-2007, 07:15 PM
For whatever it's worth, I would have sided with Ben (in either movie). He just had it together the most out of the others.

acealive1
21-Jun-2007, 07:47 PM

point taken, this is the time where all hatred goes outta the window. now if it could only stay that way we'd all be fine.

darth los
21-Jun-2007, 10:08 PM
it would have been cool if ben had a buddy with him in the truck then they could have kicked the sh!t out of cooper and the zombies grabbed the women and gas and split the scene. (just kidding but it would be an entertaining twist to a classic).

That's actually not a bad idea. That's probably what would have happened in real life. Who's going to spend all that time bickering? If you feel a dude is putting the groups lives in danger then he's got to die. Read "the return of the living dead" by John "if it wasn't for gar i'd be a bum" russo. It's a much darker tale and even has people feeding each other to the ghouls. It's crap but i got some good stuff from it.

Philly_SWAT
21-Jun-2007, 10:25 PM
Like i said perception is reality and that's what ultimately matters. Also, in NOTLD 90'cooper made a comment. He said, "you don't exactly look like NEIGHBORS yourself Mr. Ben." I take this as a reference to what seemd like a black man out of place in a rural town.Tom and Judy were more indicative of the local population. His comment could definitely be construed as racist.I agree that in Night90, that comment definately implies a racial conotation. Not necesarily racist however. If at a Miss Black America contest, a white woman says to a black man "You dont look like a contestant to me" (obviously a comment about his gender) and he says says "Well, you dont look like a contestant to me either" (obviously a comment about her race), I would think neither comment is necesarily sexist or racist, just a simple comment on the facts. In any event, I was referring to Night68 (which I thought you were also) with my original comments. I think Night90 is definately a good movie, and related to the GAR mythology, however, not part of the original trilogy. The comment from Night90 should have no bearing on a discussion about Night68.

MissJacksonCA
21-Jun-2007, 10:52 PM
I think anyone with minimal intelligence who isn't easily intimidated would have sided with Ben. The only reason the bumpkins were suceptible to Coop was because they weren't as smart and prolly felt inferior to him and that he possibly knew more and how to be safe from the zombies.

darth los
21-Jun-2007, 11:12 PM
I think anyone with minimal intelligence who isn't easily intimidated would have sided with Ben. The only reason the bumpkins were suceptible to Coop was because they weren't as smart and prolly felt inferior to him and that he possibly knew more and how to be safe from the zombies.

I'd hate to agree with a stereotypical description of those two, but you're right. However, I don't think it was so much that they weren't a smart or whatever. I think that as country folk they were more respectfull of the adults than a city person would be so they just went along with what the adults told them to do. Let's not forget they were teenagers.

CapnRhodes
22-Jun-2007, 04:46 AM
Make sure Barbara's nipples are hard like in the remake

darth los
22-Jun-2007, 04:53 AM
Make sure Barbara's nipples are hard like in the remake

Finally something we can actually use. :D

CapnRhodes
22-Jun-2007, 04:56 AM
Finally something we can actually use. :D

God they where hard!

darth los
22-Jun-2007, 04:59 AM
God they where hard!

Some might call that thirsty but you gotta give us something. Those were practically the only set of jugs in the series besides fran's sillouetted ones.

acealive1
22-Jun-2007, 05:07 AM
Some might call that thirsty but you gotta give us something. Those were practically the only set of jugs in the series besides fran's sillouetted ones.

watch one of the other cuts of dawn and you see full frontal.

CapnRhodes
22-Jun-2007, 05:08 AM

She's starring in a new zombie film called Dear Air, hopefully her rack will be at it's best, but until then, here's some good pics of her rack & nipples

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z160/Dracula72/night_dead90_05_0001.jpg

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z160/Dracula72/night_dead90_05_0002.jpg

acealive1
22-Jun-2007, 05:09 AM
i just filled the cup

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/acealive1/dead_air_poster.jpg

CapnRhodes
22-Jun-2007, 05:20 AM
It would be cool if Barbara shot a zombie, the force of the gun kicked her back, her nipples ripped through her shirt, Ben looks and says "Damn!"

darth los
22-Jun-2007, 06:08 AM
watch one of the other cuts of dawn and you see full frontal.

I have all 3 cuts and have never seen full frontal, just her jugs in the shadows.

CapnRhodes
22-Jun-2007, 06:14 AM
I have all 3 cuts and have never seen full frontal, just her jugs in the shadows.

If you brighten it, you can see the twins

It would be cool if Barbara shot a zombie, the force of the gun kicked her back, her nipples ripped through her shirt, Ben looks and says "Damn!"

Wouldn't that be good?

darth los
22-Jun-2007, 06:20 AM
So that's why that button is there for!! Nudity enhancement. I finally have a reason to use it. lol

jdog
22-Jun-2007, 06:47 AM

:D you just have to look harder.:lol:

darth los
22-Jun-2007, 06:50 AM
:D you just have to look harder.:lol:

Trust me i've strained my eyes looking. I think it's the main reason why i wear glasses today. :D It was like my first porn.

jdog
22-Jun-2007, 06:55 AM

i can picture that in my head and it seems to fit.:p add a little getto to bens character and throw in a few classy lines and we would have a more entertaining version of this classic character. :o

darth los
22-Jun-2007, 06:57 AM
It sounds lik you guys want to make a "different" type of movie. One with a cheesy 70's soundtrack. :rockbrow:

jdog
22-Jun-2007, 06:57 AM
Trust me i've strained my eyes looking. I think it's the main reason why i wear glasses today. :D It was like my first porn.

:lol: i have no prob at all seeing the boobs plain as day on the extended version of dawn in the 4 disk set.
what kind of tv do you have , maybe its the color or some sh!t.:confused:

darth los
22-Jun-2007, 06:59 AM
:lol: i have no prob at all seeing the boobs plain as day on the extended version of dawn in the 4 disk set.
what kind of tv do you have , maybe its the color or some sh!t.:confused:

A 36" inch rca that's not even 2 years old. I also have the 4 disc set by the way. Anything less would be uncivilized.

jdog
22-Jun-2007, 07:03 AM
It sounds lik you guys want to make a "different" type of movie. One with a cheesy 70's soundtrack. :rockbrow:

:D thats not a bad idea. a night of the living dead remake but done in a porno movie. ben could be plowing all the fields and there could be a bunch of college girls in the basment instead of cooper and his family, tommy would still be thier of course since ben would need a fellow woodsman to help him with all the trim locked in the house.:lol:

darth los
22-Jun-2007, 07:09 AM
:D thats not a bad idea. a night of the living dead remake but done in a porno movie. ben could be plowing all the fields and there could be a bunch of college girls in the basment instead of cooper and his family, toomy would still be thier of course since ben would need a fellow woodsman to help him with all the trim locked in the house.:lol:

This is how million dolllar ideas happen. By total accident. I'm serious,:D that sounds doable. AS long as there's nobody shagging a zombie i'm in. Homey don't play dat !!

jdog
22-Jun-2007, 07:13 AM
[QUOTE=darth los;94590]This is how million dolllar ideas happen. By total accident. I'm serious,:D that sounds doable.

i honestly think that it would sell as well, probly be a hit and a guy could get rich of it. we should make up a script and sell it

darth los
22-Jun-2007, 07:16 AM
i honestly think that it would sell as well, probly be a hit and a guy could get rich of it. we should make up a script and sell it to some porn bigwigs and cash in.:D

Quick then, delete this stuff. Someone might steal our idea!! :eek: I think it has a very good chance of being a success. If they can make movies called Pulp Friction and Womb Raider this is no problem. Now we need a title. How about " night of giving head?" Just throwing it out there. :D

jdog
22-Jun-2007, 07:21 AM
not a bad tittle. i should delete this stuff but i dont know how?

darth los
22-Jun-2007, 07:24 AM
not a bad tittle. i should delete this stuff but i dont know how?

Just press edit and erase it .lol :lol: :lol:

Boy, we sure did take this thread in a "different" direction didn't we? They did ask what we would do after all, so i guess we're still technically on point. :D Make no mistake though this is classic stuff, it's gold . This is the funniest stuff i've read in a dead thread in a while.

jdog
22-Jun-2007, 07:27 AM
Just press edit and erase it .lol :lol: :lol:

Boy, we sure did take this thread in a "different" direction didn't we? They did ask what we would do after all, so i guess we're still technically on point. :D

totally on point its like rob zombie would say "its not a re-make its a revisioning" or some **** like that.
:lol:

darth los
22-Jun-2007, 08:02 AM
Another thing i thought of. What about doing it at a different location such as a rescue station that's on the brink of being overun, perhaps even the rescue station at evans city? The protagonists could be trying to secure it as well. Everybody always mentions change but it's always at the same old tired house.

jdog
22-Jun-2007, 08:13 AM
Another thing i thought of. What about doing it at a different location such as a rescue station that's on the brink of being overun, perhaps even the rescue station at evans city? The protagonists could be trying to secure it as well. Everybody always mentions change but it's always at the same old tired house.

;) or maybe beekman's diner as well would be a refreashing change.
the ladys could be in having diner and such and titys could just start flaping from that point on.
a zombie attcak could cause 3 or 4 of them to lose thier tops in the scufle and that would give "big" ben as the ladys would call him better access to the jugs so he could smack them around and what not.
we could have a real plot to this movie but the sex sences would be just to add a little flavor to the story. (that many women trapped with a few men and the end of the world looming over them, it would be unrealistic if they didnt shag):lol:

darth los
22-Jun-2007, 08:16 AM
;) or maybe beekman's diner as well would be a refreashing change.
the ladys could be in having diner and such and titys could just start flaping from that point on.
a zombie attcak could cause 3 or 4 of them to lose thier tops in the scufle and that would give "big" ben as the ladys would call him better access to the jugs so he could smack them around and what not.
we could have a real plot to this movie but the sex sences would be just to add a little flavor to the story. (that many women trapped with a few men and the end of the world looming over them, it would be unrealistic if they didnt shag):lol:

Dude you've totally gone off the deep end. I was dead serious with that theory. No porn a real movie. :lol: :lol: I took the porn thing as a joke. You are really into this , huh? lol

jdog
22-Jun-2007, 08:21 AM
:lol:
Dude you've totally gone off the deep end. I was dead serious with that theory. No porn a real movie. :lol: :lol: I took the porn thing as a joke. You are really into this , huh? lol

:lol: i was mostly kidding with the porn angle but a real movie with the same general idea sounds good as well.:o