PDA

View Full Version : How is a man supposed to choose?

darth los
19-Jun-2007, 05:37 PM
I was thinking about the trinity of jessicas. Well, Biel, Simpson and Alba of course !! So, which one of these smokin' hot babes would you choose if you had first pick and weren't dreaming? :p

Tricky
19-Jun-2007, 06:02 PM
Jessica alba for me,i'd blatently bum her :p
http://www.celebspin.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/Jessica-Alba-nude.jpg

BOOMshanka!
the other two are equally awesome though,even if they probably lack any real personality

fartpants
19-Jun-2007, 06:15 PM
when women look this hot who cares about personality...

MissJacksonCA
19-Jun-2007, 06:51 PM
Jessica Biel is kinda butch and jessica simpson has only been doing hanky panky (allegedly) for a small amount of time so i'm gonna hafta say if I was a man i'd be going for Jessica Alba... she's been around the block

darth los
19-Jun-2007, 06:53 PM
Jessica alba for me,i'd blatently bum her :p
http://www.celebspin.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/Jessica-Alba-nude.jpg

BOOMshanka!
the other two are equally awesome though,even if they probably lack any real personality

An excellent choice my friend. But is there really a wrong one? You can't go wrong with any of them. As it pertains to personality, it all intends on what your intentions are. If it's just sex, then who cares? Now if you want to bring her home to mum, she'd better have it together.

fartpants
19-Jun-2007, 06:55 PM
if you had a women this hot in your life would you never get out of the bedroom let alone to your mums house...:lol:

jdog
19-Jun-2007, 06:58 PM
alba is smokeing hot. shes my pick

darth los
19-Jun-2007, 07:03 PM
if you had a women this hot in your life would you never get out of the bedroom let alone to your mums house...:lol:

lol :lol: i guess not. And i definitely wouldn't be posting here at all... :sneaky:

axlish
19-Jun-2007, 09:23 PM
Beil, we could spar :)

darth los
19-Jun-2007, 09:28 PM
I'd choose simpson personally. i've always had a thing for blondes. :o

MikePizzoff
22-Jun-2007, 10:13 PM
Jessica Simpson all the way, man. It would be a perfect marriage, too, since we share the same last name.

darth los
22-Jun-2007, 11:36 PM
You'd think sh'ed catch on to that. Or would she think you're wonderful because you never asked her to change her name? :confused:

MissJacksonCA
22-Jun-2007, 11:39 PM
Whats the big woo about changing your name when you get married anyway? In some Jewish homes the daughter would bear her mothers name which is of course why we have no idea if Magellan is Jewish or not... not that it matters but the history behind his name is interesting none-the-less

darth los
22-Jun-2007, 11:45 PM
Whats the big woo about changing your name when you get married anyway? In some Jewish homes the daughter would bear her mothers name which is of course why we have no idea if Magellan is Jewish or not... not that it matters but the history behind his name is interesting none-the-less

It's supposed to symbolize the union of the two families or something like that.

MissJacksonCA
22-Jun-2007, 11:48 PM
If it resembles the union of two families it should have two last names...

darth los
22-Jun-2007, 11:58 PM
Just submit woman and accept it. :elol: some things just are the way they are. Put an h on your chest and handle it.

MissJacksonCA
23-Jun-2007, 12:01 AM
oh i'll handle it... with weapons or with some serious fist to face action... yaaaaaahh thats how i'm gonna reject it!:barf:

darth los
23-Jun-2007, 12:37 AM
Sooner or later you will succumb. Someone will tame you. Join us!! you have no idea of the power of the darkside.