PDA

View Full Version : I love Craigs list...

MissJacksonCA
20-Jun-2007, 06:17 AM
Seriously if i'm ever bored online I just look up people renting their apartments or people seeking roomies in other cities because i'm not entirely committed to moving to Texas.. found some funny ones back in california though...

I PREFER A LATINA OR ASIAN FEMALE THAT IS A LITTLE AFFECTIONATE AND WOULD LOVE THE IDEA OF LIVING WITH A SINGLE DAD THAT IS VERY HANDSOME. ANY TAKERS. RACE IS OPEN IF YOU ARE VERY SEXY AND WILLING TO PLAY A LITTLE. PICS FOR PICS. SERIOUS ONLY

please do not inquire if you are slobs or
drug users

dogs are OK - wooof

Must be in your 20's. With Stable income that i can verify. And selling drugs is not a ligit business so dont ask ( ****ING MORON )

Male 31 years old 6’2 170 pounds

absolutely no drugs, beer encouraged! no kids, shady people or unemployed. wont last

...thats just a few... but the best one was two girls who said they just wanted someone who reads US weekly... low standards...

I've had so many bad roomies and bad landlords I think the only choice in my future is to buy... but still... the ads are great =)

darth los
20-Jun-2007, 06:22 AM
Seriously if i'm ever bored online I just look up people renting their apartments or people seeking roomies in other cities because i'm not entirely committed to moving to Texas.. found some funny ones back in california though...

I PREFER A LATINA OR ASIAN FEMALE THAT IS A LITTLE AFFECTIONATE AND WOULD LOVE THE IDEA OF LIVING WITH A SINGLE DAD THAT IS VERY HANDSOME. ANY TAKERS. RACE IS OPEN IF YOU ARE VERY SEXY AND WILLING TO PLAY A LITTLE. PICS FOR PICS. SERIOUS ONLY

please do not inquire if you are slobs or
drug users

dogs are OK - wooof

Must be in your 20's. With Stable income that i can verify. And selling drugs is not a ligit business so dont ask ( ****ING MORON )

Male 31 years old 6’2 170 pounds

absolutely no drugs, beer encouraged! no kids, shady people or unemployed. wont last

...thats just a few... but the best one was two girls who said they just wanted someone who reads US weekly... low standards...

I've had so many bad roomies and bad landlords I think the only choice in my future is to buy... but still... the ads are great =)

I usually check the site to see what people are selling. The bargains you can get there are awesome. I know a person who furnished virtually their entire apartment from that site. Like i always say, retail is for suckers. :sneaky:

Philly_SWAT
21-Jun-2007, 08:52 PM
I think Craiglist is pretty funny sometimes. I have looked at the personal ads, and sometimes the list of requirements makes it pretty obvious why that person doesnt have someone already!

darth los
21-Jun-2007, 09:51 PM
I think Craiglist is pretty funny sometimes. I have looked at the personal ads, and sometimes the list of requirements makes it pretty obvious why that person doesnt have someone already!

It's true, if you have make a list a of do's and dont's just break down and get a mail order bride.