PDA

View Full Version : Attention: You Are Invited To An All Zombie Chat Saturday Night!

Debbieangel
20-Jun-2007, 09:20 PM
YOUR ARE INVITED TO A ZOMBIE CHAT...EVERYBODY IS WELCOME...LIVING OR DEAD?:|

WHERE: CHATROOM:|

WHEN:6:00 PM USA TIME EASTERN.... 12:00AM UK TIME ..TIL THE LIVING DROP AND DEAD EAT THEM!LOL:|

COME AND CHAT ABOUT YOUR FAV' ZOMBIE MOVIE,BOOK, OR STORY YOU ARE WRITING OR JUST COME HANG OUT WITH THE REST OF THE DEADHEADS!

BE THERE OR BEWARE THE DEAD ARE ON THE LOOSE AND HUNTING FOR

YOU!!!!:| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|

P.S.
I will be throwing out questions or statements to discuss during chat to keep everyone talking.
If there is something interesting you want thrown out there let me know. I want this to be fun for everybody!

P.S.S.
Please this is a ZOMBIE chat night only a night to discuss ZOMBIES!!! No derailing topics!!
If ya meet up with someone you haven't seen in awhile please do use the pm if you want to chat about other things!

darth los
20-Jun-2007, 09:31 PM
We're actually going to discuss zombies in chat!?! :eek: Count me in. :D

Debbieangel
20-Jun-2007, 09:38 PM
YeSS this is a completely ZOMBIE CHAT night!:|

darth los
20-Jun-2007, 10:28 PM
So how about some perverted zombie talk!?! :p

CornishCorpse
20-Jun-2007, 10:44 PM
Count me in but 3am? Well if Im awake Ill be there bleh its exam season so no drinking sessions..Coffee and Nicotine should do it. Looking forward to chatting with everyone.

darth los
20-Jun-2007, 11:49 PM
I always forget about the time difference. Maybe you should make it at an earlier time so that the people across the pond who want to participate can. :)

Debbieangel
21-Jun-2007, 01:56 AM
NOTICE TIME CHANGE FOR UK FRIENDS!!

6:00pm USA EASTERN TIME.....12:00 AM UK TIME

LET ME KNOW IF IT NEEDS CHANGED GUYS!!

REMEMBER THIS IS ZOMBIE TALK ONLY!!!:| :| :| :| :| :| :|

darth los
21-Jun-2007, 02:30 AM
i like that time much better. I would think it would work out better for them. we can't forget our freinds across the pond now can we? :D It is their site and all. Even with the time change it still starts for them at 11.

capncnut
21-Jun-2007, 05:32 PM
'Bout time we got some zombie chat going...

jdog
21-Jun-2007, 05:53 PM
i'll be there if its still going when i get off work.

darth los
21-Jun-2007, 05:53 PM
And it'll give us the chance to catch up with people we haven't spoken to in a while.

flyboy
25-Jun-2007, 08:47 PM
when is is? this sat?? 30/6/07??? if so ill be there!:shifty: