PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 achievements leaked

darth los
21-Jun-2007, 04:35 AM
This is by no means a comprehensive list or is it complete. Just click and enjoy.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/797/797773p1.html

Danny
21-Jun-2007, 10:37 AM
seem pretty easy to me, though those level names sound like it may just be halo 2 all over again, but ill wait and see.

darth los
21-Jun-2007, 05:34 PM
seem pretty easy to me, though those level names sound like it may just be halo 2 all over again, but ill wait and see.

Hopefully better than halo 2. Graphics aside the original was the better game. It's taken a couple of years. I expect that this one will be vastly better. It's definitely been hyped enough.

CoinReturn
21-Jun-2007, 06:07 PM
Good mix of easy and difficult achievements, I like. If the multiplayer beta is anything to go by, you guys are in for a treat. The weapons are almost perfectly balanced, and its much more like Halo 1 rather that Halo 2, in terms of gameplay. I really, really miss playing it, and September 25th can't come soon enough. I personally can't wait to play through the campaign on co-op. I only hope it allows for 4 players at once, that would be insane.

capncnut
21-Jun-2007, 06:50 PM
Yeah, those Achievements seem pretty balanced to me. When this game comes out, you guys wont see me for a month. :D

darth los
21-Jun-2007, 07:17 PM
They do look sort of balanced. I hate next to immpossible achievments like when they come 3 quarters through the level and if you miss it you have to restart it. :mad:

capncnut
21-Jun-2007, 07:42 PM
I hate next to immpossible achievments...
Enter Tony Hawks Project 8. Amazing game, bastard of a learning curve...

darth los
21-Jun-2007, 10:48 PM
Enter Tony Hawks Project 8. Amazing game, bastard of a learning curve...

Is it worth it once you get the hang of it? Because personally i'm addicted to achievements. MS really did a good thing there. Even games that you wouldn't normally play again have tremendous replay value because of them.

capncnut
22-Jun-2007, 07:11 PM
All Tony Hawk games are generally rewarding but this one takes the biscuit a bit, the hardest on since THPS4. It's the reason why I traded it in. I'm currently playing Oblivion on the PS3 at the moment and it's knocking my socks off! Much sharper and smoother than the 360 version.

darth los
22-Jun-2007, 07:41 PM
that's saying alot since it's one of the better games on the 360. They say the ps3 is a more powerful platform. It's just that it's been one pr disaster after another for sony. I plan on getting one this x-mas though.

capncnut
22-Jun-2007, 09:20 PM
I plan on getting one this x-mas though.
Dude, I know I've been slagging 'em off for the last couple of years but the PS3 has somehow slid into my current top spot. Oblivion on it is stunning, no other word for it. :cool:

CoinReturn
22-Jun-2007, 09:42 PM
Oblivion was also stunning on the 360.

A year before the PS3 release. :p

capncnut
22-Jun-2007, 10:15 PM
True, I wont argue that. But its better on the PS3 now, fact!

darth los
22-Jun-2007, 11:21 PM
and it comes with all the downloadable content from the marketplace with the exception of the shivering isles. For a mere 60 bucks that's a bargain.