PDA

View Full Version : Oh no! Sandholes! That would be a funny horror movie...

MissJacksonCA
21-Jun-2007, 11:07 PM
evil sand holes...

http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/sand-proves-deadlier-than-sharks-at/20070621062009990001

I suppose I shouldn't be poking fun at people dying from holes in the sand but I think as with all things if you know the danger of them you're less likely to be hurt. For instance... a woman was bit by a bull shark and when interviewed said ...and I quote... I didn't know I could get attacked in 2 feet of water... she was so dumb she deserved to die and get a Darwin...

LEARN PEOPLE YOU CAN LITERALLY DIE FROM STUPIDITY...

darth los
21-Jun-2007, 11:26 PM
:D
evil sand holes...

http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/sand-proves-deadlier-than-sharks-at/20070621062009990001

I suppose I shouldn't be poking fun at people dying from holes in the sand but I think as with all things if you know the danger of them you're less likely to be hurt. For instance... a woman was bit by a bull shark and when interviewed said ...and I quote... I didn't know I could get attacked in 2 feet of water... she was so dumb she deserved to die and get a Darwin...

LEARN PEOPLE YOU CAN LITERALLY DIE FROM STUPIDITY...

First off, ididn't even know that was a problem. Gotta love that crack reporting staff. That sounds like a horrible way to die. Any type of suuffocation is just gruesome. I don't thin it's fair to get on someone for their lack of knowledge about sharks. I mean, how many people do research before heading out to the beach. Maybe she lived in a landlocked state and doesn't know about thing of that nature. Second, i thought this was a thread about a woman who sat too long in the sand in her bikini. :elol:

MissJacksonCA
21-Jun-2007, 11:30 PM
I kinda logged the depth a shark can kill ya under the file of 'general knowledge' for the reason that she was a local... and because every time there's a shark attack thats either gruesome or ends in a news campaign that goes with a theme of sharks are dangerous people REVENGE! And during those newscasts they discuss the things like... they are attracted to people wearing black swimsuits (a lie but it doesn't hurt to believe it) and they can attack in 2 feet of water (or less)... i'm not blaming her for being bitten just for being a moron...

darth los
21-Jun-2007, 11:32 PM
I kinda logged the depth a shark can kill ya under the file of 'general knowledge' for the reason that she was a local... and because every time there's a shark attack thats either gruesome or ends in a news campaign that goes with a theme of sharks are dangerous people REVENGE! And during those newscasts they discuss the things like... they are attracted to people wearing black swimsuits (a lie but it doesn't hurt to believe it) and they can attack in 2 feet of water (or less)... i'm not blaming her for being bitten just for being a moron...

Oh, ok then. I guess that's just fine. :rolleyes: Anyway, ya think if the theme to jaws played it would have given her a heads up?:confused:

MissJacksonCA
21-Jun-2007, 11:40 PM
she could be the one person who doesn't have the TNT channel and has never seen jaws... but that movie I found did a disservice to sharks and people alike because it made it seem like they would only attack in the deep... it did also point out that sharks wouldn't just attack a person and that it would attack a dog (remember when Pippet died and we were all like Pippet? What kinda gay name is that for a dog) ...but it also made sharks seem evil (remember it was made at a time not long after people called the Coast Guard to beg them to rescue those poor people stranded on Gilligans Isle) ...

in all actuality sharks are brilliant they'll follow your boat and attack in numbers but because of the difficulty of being able to track all types of sharks and the excessive cost of doing such we will never know their full capabilities... additionally most people think humans are at the top of the food chain and should hate and kill any living creature who dare attack us... not realizing the motives behind attacks only makes us stupid and just goes to show how truly vindictive we are... its a dangerous trait to have when you consider all parts of the earth have to work together to maintain our ecosystem and to maintain our livelihood but again... no wonder the world is going to pot with us at the helm...

darth los
21-Jun-2007, 11:53 PM
she could be the one person who doesn't have the TNT channel and has never seen jaws... but that movie I found did a disservice to sharks and people alike because it made it seem like they would only attack in the deep...

:lol: :lol: It's funny that you say that. They give that movie atleast once a month. Unfortunately in today's day an age mot people get their info. from pop culture. Isn't that sad? It's not just even the fact that people believe alot of what they see on tv, but alot stays in their heads subliminally also.

in all actuality sharks are brilliant they'll follow your boat and attack in numbers but because of the difficulty of being able to track all types of sharks and the excessive cost of doing such we will never know their full capabilities... additionally most people think humans are at the top of the food chain and should hate and kill any living creature who dare attack us... not realizing the motives behind attacks only makes us stupid and just goes to show how truly vindictive we are... its a dangerous trait to have when you consider all parts of the earth have to work together to maintain our ecosystem and to maintain our livelihood but again... no wonder the world is going to pot with us at the helm...

What also unfortunate is that not caring what motivates our advasaries is why we're going about this whole war on terror thing all wrong. All we want to know is that we're good and they're evil. It's simple, nice and neat. Nobody wants to wade into the murky gray waters of why they want to kill us and even scarier why they're willing to die to do it. But that's just human nature.