PDA

View Full Version : OK... What do I catch up on next week?

Neil
22-Jun-2007, 06:08 PM
My other half is away next week in India working... So I have a week of free evenings (got two kids so can't go out easily)... What do I catch up on?

I've seen about 5 episodes of the latest series of Galactica - before I lost my free time to watch it... And I haven't seen any of the latest series of Rome...

darth los
22-Jun-2007, 06:23 PM
I haven't seen rome so i'd have to say Battle star. That show is definitely top notch and could fit right in on any broadcast station. The cinamatography is also unparalleled.

fartpants
22-Jun-2007, 06:47 PM
no question Battlestar wins all day long;)

MinionZombie
22-Jun-2007, 06:58 PM
Galactica, not that I'm a fan, but purely because you've already started it, so finish that sh*t off and enjoy it too! :)

darth los
22-Jun-2007, 07:26 PM
So who voted for rome then? Show yourself!! That's a good point mz. I hate to leave a season half way through. It happened to me earlier this year when my dvr malfunctioned. I had to take it back and lost all the shows i had in the hard drive. :mad:

Neil
22-Jun-2007, 07:48 PM
So who voted for rome then? Show yourself!! That's a good point mz. I hate to leave a season half way through. It happened to me earlier this year when my dvr malfunctioned. I had to take it back and lost all the shows i had in the hard drive. :mad:

I started watching it in some spare time before my little one was born 7 months ago... Obviously eveything stopped when she was born :rolleyes: :)

darth los
22-Jun-2007, 08:01 PM
I started watching it in some spare time before my little one was born 7 months ago... Obviously eveything stopped when she was born :rolleyes: :)

Congradulations and god bless your family. I have a 2 and a half year old so i know exactly what you mean. I know your gonna have some good relaxation time this weekend. Spoil yourself...Go wild!! :elol:

Neil
22-Jun-2007, 08:24 PM
I was also watching "Brisco County Junior" as well before little one arrived... So I only got about 10 episodes into that as well...

capncnut
22-Jun-2007, 10:02 PM
Galactica, hands down.

MinionZombie
22-Jun-2007, 10:11 PM
Brisco? As in the Bruce Campbell show?

How is it Neil? I might have to nab the "doovday" myself.

Apparently a new series of Rome starts on Sunday ... damn Neil, you must be quite behind on that one.

That's it, I'm not having kids, I love TV too much! :D

darth los
22-Jun-2007, 11:52 PM
You don't have to be into it dude. There just seem to drop in on your life. Excluding well to do people. I don't no anybody who planned to have their child. It's alway a surprise.