PDA

View Full Version : A Crappy Flight

darth los
23-Jun-2007, 06:59 AM
You guys think that you've put up with some crazy things on planes? Check this out. How gross is that? :barf:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19353374/

jdog
23-Jun-2007, 07:03 AM
thats another reason for me never to fly. gross

darth los
23-Jun-2007, 07:12 AM
Just imagine sitting next to about a hundred turds for seven hours. :eek:

jdog
23-Jun-2007, 07:19 AM
i would sue the pants off them if i had to go through that sh!t. lol

darth los
23-Jun-2007, 07:22 AM
It's the american way. As if you didn't have enough to deal with considering the wait times, jet lag, loud children and bad food.

MinionZombie
23-Jun-2007, 10:13 AM
lol, a grown up calling it a "potty"...*chuckles* (in the article I mean).

Ewww dude, they didn't even bother to try and pick it up/sweep it away?! Just left it squishing into the carpets?! For cripes sake! :eek:

MaximusIncredulous
23-Jun-2007, 12:27 PM
Shoot, I'd rather take a boat than have to endure immersion in a flying sewer. Commercial airlines are becoming such a mess that it's getting to point of having to use old-timey vehicles to get around.

MinionZombie
23-Jun-2007, 01:37 PM
Quantity rather than quality it is indeed. So many cheap flights, so many numpties hopping on board to Maliga or whatever. The cost of anything above sh*t-filled economy is barmy, heck, even economy class can be feckin' pricey!

It's a real custer fluck, it really is.

darth los
23-Jun-2007, 03:35 PM
lol, a grown up calling it a "potty"...*chuckles* (in the article I mean).

Ewww dude, they didn't even bother to try and pick it up/sweep it away?! Just left it squishing into the carpets?! For cripes sake! :eek:

That is funny. I think once there are turds in the isle you can do away with all the niceties. Like it was going to make the situation more bearable. :lol: