PDA

View Full Version : accurate survey?

darth los
23-Jun-2007, 07:19 AM
I don't know what you guys think but i always say that people lie about their sexual history. Ask a man how many partners he's had and he'll most likely double it to sound like a stud. Ask a woman and she'll cut the number in half not to look like a tramp. What do you guys think?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19374216/

flyboy
24-Jun-2007, 05:23 PM
im being honest now,ive had 7 sexual partners,2 of whom were right f*&*&!! nice and tight!! the first one was that wet, that when i was thrusting in and out, it made a 'slurping' noise!!:o

MinionZombie
24-Jun-2007, 06:26 PM
im being honest now,ive had 7 sexual partners,2 of whom were right f*&*&!! nice and tight!! the first one was that wet, that when i was thrusting in and out, it made a 'slurping' noise!!:o
"Too much information" has never been more of an applicable phrase...never. :eek::D

darth los
24-Jun-2007, 08:14 PM
"Too much information" has never been more of an applicable phrase...never. :eek::D

Definitely tmi and bordering on innapropriate. There are women here dude. You could have said the same thing much more tactfully imo.

MissJacksonCA
24-Jun-2007, 10:54 PM
I say it depends highly on who asks them. For instance a man asks his pal how many women he's had and he's likely to double it. His potential girlfriend asks him how many he's had and he's likely to halve it. For women i'd say it depends on how they view the person who asks them. I worked with this woman who at 27 had admitted to having an obscene amount of lovers for anyone but judging by her general demeanor and habits i'd venture to guess she wasn't lying. We were all relatively good friends and non judgemental so we had no reason to lie. I personally dont care how people view the number of people i've had sex with because I have sex safely. I beleve people who dont get tested regularly are more apt to lying about sexual partners because they wouldn't know if they're spreading anything and they would have an incentive to lie one way or another just to get laid yet again.

darth los
24-Jun-2007, 10:58 PM
I say it depends highly on who asks them. For instance a man asks his pal how many women he's had and he's likely to double it. His potential girlfriend asks him how many he's had and he's likely to halve it. For women i'd say it depends on how they view the person who asks them. I worked with this woman who at 27 had admitted to having an obscene amount of lovers for anyone but judging by her general demeanor and habits i'd venture to guess she wasn't lying. We were all relatively good friends and non judgemental so we had no reason to lie. I personally dont care how people view the number of people i've had sex with because I have sex safely. I beleve people who dont get tested regularly are more apt to lying about sexual partners because they wouldn't know if they're spreading anything and they would have an incentive to lie one way or another just to get laid yet again.

also, people who are looking to impress or fit into a certain group will lie as well. I think if there wasn't anything wrong with it, why would you half to lie?

MissJacksonCA
24-Jun-2007, 11:00 PM
Oh I totall yagree that people would lie in order to fit into a certain group but who wants to be pals with someone who they would have to lie to in order to be liked by? That relationships gonna last a while... not :elol:

darth los
24-Jun-2007, 11:10 PM
Oh I totall yagree that people would lie in order to fit into a certain group but who wants to be pals with someone who they would have to lie to in order to be liked by? That relationships gonna last a while... not :elol:

someone who is not comfortable with who they are, which unfortunately is very prevalent inour society.

MissJacksonCA
24-Jun-2007, 11:11 PM
whata buncha losers :p

fartpants
25-Jun-2007, 07:05 PM
im married so i have no reason to lie when i say my wife is number 32

darth los
25-Jun-2007, 07:35 PM
Now that we're on the subject what is an acceptable number of men for women to sleep with before she's considered a ho? i now if my wife said 32 i'd hurl. :barf:

fartpants
25-Jun-2007, 07:39 PM
if my wife said 32 i'd hurl her out the door ( does that make me a hypocrite )

darth los
25-Jun-2007, 07:46 PM
Why because you apply the same double standard they've been victimizing us with for years? I say no.