PDA

View Full Version : free lunch....

flyboy
24-Jun-2007, 07:36 PM
they say there is no such thing as a free lunch,but i once found half a kebab on the pavement, and it cost me nothing!:p

MaximusIncredulous
24-Jun-2007, 07:43 PM
If you think that's great you should try dumpster diving. I hear a person can get three squares a day from that :D

darth los
24-Jun-2007, 08:23 PM
Thanks but no thanks. I'm sticking to the 30 second rule. :D

jdog
24-Jun-2007, 09:57 PM
i would have to be hungry as hell to eat anything off the ground.. gross

darth los
24-Jun-2007, 10:27 PM
i wouldn't do it on a bet to tell you the truth. There has to be a better way...

jdog
24-Jun-2007, 10:30 PM
i wouldn't do it on a bet to tell you the truth. There has to be a better way...

:sneaky: loot and pilage my friend, works everytime.:lol:

MissJacksonCA
24-Jun-2007, 10:35 PM
sounds like you're the cheapest man alive... i mean you're finding cell phones, money, and apparently leftovers all around town... if you could pass for a high schooler you should go to the nearest mall (or mall like establishment) and start begging strangers for spare change to call your folks to come and get you... these chicks I knew in HS did that... made hundreds! since then I stopped giving change to people...

darth los
24-Jun-2007, 10:38 PM
sounds like you're the cheapest man alive... i mean you're finding cell phones, money, and apparently leftovers all around town... if you could pass for a high schooler you should go to the nearest mall (or mall like establishment) and start begging strangers for spare change to call your folks to come and get you... these chicks I knew in HS did that... made hundreds! since then I stopped giving change to people...

I stopped giving change to people when this panhandler had on better sneakers than i did.

jdog
24-Jun-2007, 10:41 PM
I stopped giving change to people when this panhandler had on better sneakers than i did.

i gave a guy a two dollar coin and he looked at me like i was cheap so to hell with them i keep my cash now:lol:

darth los
24-Jun-2007, 10:55 PM
i gave a guy a two dollar coin and he looked at me like i was cheap so to hell with them i keep my cash now:lol:

That's why you just ignore them. That's bad, like you're obligated to give them your hard earned money or something.

jdog
24-Jun-2007, 10:57 PM
That's why you just ignore them. That's bad, like you're obligated to give them your hard earned money or something.

i thought i was helping the guy out but with that attitude i should have kicked his ass:lol:

darth los
24-Jun-2007, 11:08 PM
i thought i was helping the guy out but with that attitude i should have kicked his ass:lol:

And catch hepititis, hell no!! You did the right thing man.

fartpants
25-Jun-2007, 07:08 PM
when i was a student we used to beg regularly and made enough to keep us in weed and booze...

darth los
25-Jun-2007, 07:36 PM
when i was a student we used to beg regularly and made enough to keep us in weed and booze...

That's acceptable, i mean how else were you going to get high?

CornishCorpse
25-Jun-2007, 10:35 PM
That's acceptable, i mean how else were you going to get high?

Lol All is in fair in love and Tokage